leather fading?

I do the same thing! The sunlight will lighten up leather. So.... if you happen to have a bag that's getting too dark . . . . :idea:

kallison doesn't want to "send in another bag" you've already had a bad experience. Unless they can replace the strap, Coach will probaby just cough up some more "credits" .
that's what i'm afraid of. :Push: i'm sick of merch credits (having to drive there and back to take it in, plus there and back to buy something new)...it's ridiculous. and coach already screwed me over once. ugh...

i seriously think i'm done with coach.

wow that is some serious fading, my carly hasnt done any fading but its new england so there isnt much sun to begin with...i am soooo sorry that its fading because thats a total bummer

That's too bad.

I know leather fades in the sun (my mom always closes the blinds when the sun comes in too strong), but that does seem a little extreme. You really haven't had that bag that long. I mean, I'm in AZ for goodness sake! If you want to talk about the sun being strong, it doesn't get more intense than this, however (and remember i carry all leather bags most of the time) I've never noticed any of my bags fading.

On another note, I actually really like the lighter shade of colour your bag has become.

kallison:

After your bad experience I don't think you should send in your bag to Coach. Just keep the bag and try to love it in the new color it has become. You know that you love that Chambray Carly so. We all know that Coach did not do right by you the last time, so don't chance them messing things up again.

Liz

I can understand how you feel - I had both Legacy purses go back because of the turnlocks.

Because it's blue - it may not just be a Coach issue...I've read that of all colors blue changes and fades more quickly than any other color.