Leather Embossed Speedy or Neo Cabby??

Jan 6, 2008
I'm already onto debating over my next bag because I've wanted a new black bag now for awhile now. Should I get the black leather embossed cube speedy or the black neo cabby in the pm size?? I want it to serve as an every day bag, not a special occasion bag. Votes please!!

I love my speedy cube. I don't think the Neo Cabby is worth the price since it's only denim and not even protected. I'm also worry that the denim will eventually fade.

even though i LOVE speedies, my vote goes to the cabby. i have a mm in black and it has been a workhorse for me. it doesn't look worn out or anything considering that i used it for 6 months straight.

the cube is too big, imo. the mini is cute, but doesn't really scream everyday size.

I have both and I would say the cabby as well. The speedy is spectacular, but it has a kinda funny sag when you use the shoulder strap, and the soft leather can scratch easily.
I've dragged my black neo cabby everywhere and it still looks spectacular, and I've never had to worry about it.

I don't think the speedy cube would be such a perfect everyday bag. As gorgeous as it is, it is prone to scratches. I have this bag and still can't believed the price we pay for it. There are other gorgeous bags out there that would serve as an everyday bag. I only use my speedy cube for certain occassion, kinda heavy too.:smile:

:heart: ~~ Check out my latest holidays reveals ~~:heart:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...sents-and-my-late-holidays-reveal-419185.html

I have both bags, the Speedy Cube and the Neo Cabby GM. I LOVE both of them! If you're looking for an everyday bag, your best bet would be the Neo Cabby. It is by far the most versatile bag around. You can carry this all day, everyday, with no problems.

The Cube, while gorgeous, isn't meant to be carried everyday unless you are okay with the high probability of its soft leather getting a lot of scratches. When I wear my Cube I am always mindful of protecting the leather. :sweatdrop:

Both bags would be great additions to your collection --- just get the one that you'll use the most first.