Leather Dresses F/W 2010

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm loving this trend, and Emma Stone from the MTV VMA looks tres chic.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Me too! Do you know who makes the dress in the first picture? Thanks.

3. I really like the dress that Emma wore, but I don't care for any of the other dresses in the pics that you've provided. They just don't have the same appeal and the long-sleeve one looks like it would be better suited for some sort of Halloween costume.

4. Who makes the one in the lower left corner? I love it.

5. [​IMG] DVF [​IMG] Vince [​IMG] Theory
    [​IMG] Elise Overland [​IMG] Michelle Mason

6. Some more celebrity shots

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. I don't think they're for everyone, but this is a trend that I'm seeing so I thought it'd be fun to share it with other tpfer in the Wardrobe. Anyone with action shots would make this even better.
    [​IMG]

8. I loved this trend when it started, but now I think some things only work at the VMAs. Emma Stone looks great, but I'm not fond of any of the other looks, especially the draped leather.

9. I really like the Vince leather shift/tunic in #6, and I like this A-line style in black suede from Rick Owens.
    Both can be worn 'down' with long sleeve tees and sweaters underneath, or just as they are.

But I don't like the bandage tight styles as evening or day wear.

Attached Files:

10. I am gettin black DVF Arita and camel 1 from H&M trend. love leather dresses.

11. i love this look! Angelina Jolie had one on a while back and looked great!

12. And I LOVE this Yves St Laurent suede one exactly as styled with thigh high boots and bare arms :graucho:

Shame about the price :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

13. I have one from the 90's that I am pulling back out. It is knee length sleeveless, and I will wear a black or camel sweater underneath.

14. Do you think it's worth investing in a leather dress? I've seen some nice ones in the sale but I'm worried that it's a dying trend now and I won't get my wear out of it. Any thoughts?