Leather doctor vachetta kits? Would you try them?

Gah! Well I'm glad this thread surfaced before I tried it on mine! [emoji15]

Any other vachetta cleanser/moisturizer recommendations?

I'm glad this post surfaced too. I just purchased my first monogram piece pre-loved. I already own one epi and one DE piece. I'm curious what other other brands would you suggest besides LMB or the Leather Doctor?

I haven't had these issues with LMB and I have used it on 3 bags, both new and old. The only thing I noticed is that it accelerated the patina process a little bit, but I may have been too overzealous when I was cleaning.

I like the cadillac boot and shoe care from nordstrom. After reading some old posts that recommended it, I tried on on my speedy. All the dry spots on the piping are gone, the handles are smooth and shiny, and there are no streaks and no weird residue or texture.

I like the cadillac boot and shoe care from nordstrom. After reading some old posts that recommended it, I tried on on my speedy. All the dry spots on the piping are gone, the handles are smooth and shiny, and there are no streaks and no weird residue or texture.

Weird question, how old where the dry spots? I bought a preloved alma to play around with and it has minimal spots so I'm curious if it could help get them out!