Leather card case - does it have a bill compartment?

Happyhippo

Sep 3, 2016
I'm considering getting the black leather card case or the Bengal card case:

At first I thought they'd have the same layout, but according to the details on the website only the Bengal one has a bill compartment. However, the picture of the red leather case seems to show a bill compartment... or am I just seeing things that aren't there? Does anyone have the leather case and could verify whether it has a bill compartment or not?

Feb 1, 2015
I'm considering getting the black leather card case or the Bengal card case:

At first I thought they'd have the same layout, but according to the details on the website only the Bengal one has a bill compartment. However, the picture of the red leather case seems to show a bill compartment... or am I just seeing things that aren't there? Does anyone have the leather case and could verify whether it has a bill compartment or not?
I saw this layout in person and it does have a bill compartment. The person in charge of content of the website is really fcking up because that is an essential component of the wallet. No idea why they don't mention the bill compartment.

Reactions: whatsinaname91

Happyhippo

Sep 3, 2016
The person in charge of content of the website is really fcking up because that is an essential component of the wallet. No idea why they don't mention the bill compartment.
My thoughts exactly! Thanks for the reply, I think I might have made up my mind :smile: