Leather Bracelets

Lrenda

Nov 4, 2008
I've gotten obsessed with all the leather bracelets that are so popular right now (CC Skye, Vita, Leslie Danzis, hayden harnett, etc..) I also love all the metal and woven material style's as well (Lizzie Fortunato). The only place I can find any of this is on Ebay.

Anyone else loving these and if so where do you shop (online) for such?

Also, I dont just "have to have" designer brands when it comes to fashion jewlery. So if anyone knows where to find this type of style bracelets I would love to know

I love the studded leather bracelets that are quite popular these days. I found some cute ones at a street vendor in NYC which probably isn't helpful, but if you happen to go to a big city or to NY in the near future, you should probably keep your eye out if you go shopping.
I just bought a Gorjana bracelet from Gilt, but I know they are on her website too. Have you tried Etsy?

Lrenda - there might be soem on Bonanza - I know I've definitely seen Hayden Harnett stuff there

also I see a lot of cuffs on Gilt and some of the other sites like Ideeli, Rue lala etc the thing is that you'd have to either already know the brand or check on all the accessory sales.

I love the studded leather bracelets that are quite popular these days. I found some cute ones at a street vendor in NYC which probably isn't helpful, but if you happen to go to a big city or to NY in the near future, you should probably keep your eye out if you go shopping.
I just bought a Gorjana bracelet from Gilt, but I know they are on her website too. Have you tried Etsy?

i have looked on Etsy but nothing I'm too crazy about. I guess I "say" I dont care about designer but at the same time I hate paying the same price when it's not designer.

I have been wearing leather and stone pieces from an artist at SKM Artworks. They are handmade and awesome. I bought the wide-crocheted leather cuff in dark brown and gold and layer it with my cartier love bracelet. I love mixing different designers.