Leather Bomber or Motorcycle Jacket??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which of these do you prefer? Do you think they will be stylish beyond this upcoming fall/winter?

Does anyone know of any cheap[er] (but still stylish) alternatives to S.W.O.R.D or Mike & Chris jackets?

2. There is a nice jacket at zara for $270 I think. I was very tempted to but it but I am undecided. It looked great on.

3. Oh my GOSH! Those are adorable! Great finds!

4. I agree those are both super-cute!

5. BTBF, love those, have been looking at them for awhile!

[​IMG]Kenneth Cole at Nordies $299

[​IMG] Hinge at Nordies $298

6. [​IMG]KORS Michael KORS $375 bluefly

7. #9 Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
    This is the zara jacket I'm talking about. The fit is very feminine and flattering, though it's hard to tell from this picture.
    [​IMG]

edit, I found a pic with a model:
    [​IMG]

8. ^^CUTE! Can you buy Zara online?

9. #11 Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
    I bought a cute one from Express today..its a very fitted motorcycle jacket which kind of reminds me of the ones hilary duff was wearing earlier this year.

1st one is from express. It's more of a distressed leather while the 2nd one from Arden B (bought earlier this year) is not.

Both in the $200's.

Attached Files:

10. Very nice TxGlam! Can you take a modeling pic? Your jackets look yummy!
    I think zara is like H&M, can't buy online

11. Hmm. I like the "scub" type jackets, less zippers, pockets but extremely fitted and usually a zip sleeve. I'll see if i can find a pic. In the meantime the mike+chis jackets are stunning and feel just like butter. They are pricey--but leather is an investment...

12. I like the Leather bomber style. Mackage has a lot of nice leather jackets.

13. there's one on sale at the limited right now that i really want to get and regret not buying!! (one left in my size! maybe i should go back...) it's not real leather but a faux patent crinkle. it looks really edgy, but isn't as "hard core" as these ones w/ the studs and zippers