leather bags

1. Okay, so which designers make the best leather bags? I like soft squishy hug-me leather. :smile: What do you like?

2. i'd like to know too.
    i want a good leather handbag besides chloe,balenciaga, etc. Because i already know they have amazing leather and I already own a few but perhaps a bag in a good budget range too....like around $500 would be awesome to know...

please share guys :flowers:

3. Cole haan bags have really nice leather

4. Bulga...the leather is just butter soft and smells wonderful...

5. BCBG no doubt.

6. Loewe - their soft leather is soooo buttery soft.

7. I second Cole Haan--really good quality for the money. In the $1k and up, Bottega Veneta leather is butter-soft.

8. High end: Mulberry
    Low end: Ellington

9. I love my balenciaga bags.. so soft and squishy.. hehe

10. Mulberry - I was in Selfridges today and had a feel of the Joni and the leather was so soft. I own a Blenheim and an Araline and they have both been fantastic - hard wearing and good looking even after tons of abuse.

My second vote - the current season pleated Miu Miu bags, the leather feels great on these also.

11. You should try a "Delvaux" bag. It is a Belgian brand and totally handmade by only one maker for 1 bag. It is the most prestigious bag in Belgium and prices may vary between 500 as 3000 $.They are only being sold in a few stores over the world as New York, Hong Kong, Brussels, Paris... You will not find them very easily outside Europe, but if you do you have a VERY VERY exclusive bag. It is almost unbelievable that Hollywood stars didn't already spotted this brand as it is even more special than a LV or Prada bag, it is, believe me ! This is the brand all royals here have in their closet.
    You should check it out and the leather is extremely beautiful : Delvaux, site is in English and French also.

12. I very much agree with biep's comment. Delvaux bags are incredible and there is a style that appeals to everyone. My absolute favorite right now is the "Le Leon, Cerf." The pity is that they are not sold anywhere in the US.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice