LEAST favorite Bal bag style?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Shrug and the Step. Both gorgeous but neither were functional for me.

2. Too small for me: First Twiggy

Too big for me: Weekender

To heavy for me: Part time, midday

3. pom pon

4. I'm too picky, First, Day, Brief, Twiggy & the Clutches are the least on my list.

My fav is the CITY.

5. Ditto. ;) I think I like most styles, but I haven't tried them all yet...

6. shrug, besace, brief, chic, hobo

7. I think different styles are good for different occasions and different people.

However, in a nutshell, the styles I find work least for me are anything that
    (1) can't fit all my stuff - (First, Hip) and/or
    (2) has no top zip/is open at the top and so my stuff tends to fall out (Besace, Pom) and/or
    (3) envelopes all my stuff (Courier) and/or
    (4) overly structured or too deep (Brief, Folder)

8. The First looks too small on me too:sad: It looks great on others but on me, it just look out of proportion!

9. Weekender and Town (I think that's what I'm thinking of lol) and the Pompon. I don't like big bags or totes and the Pompon seems to strange to build an outfit around for me

10. Work (and Day).

I tried to love them but the bottom always sags and looks sloppy no matter how I arrange things inside. Purse organizers are cumbersome; I like to throw my stuff in and go! I placed a piece of cardboard on the bottom of my Works which helped with the sagging but the base was too wide and awkward with the bag on my shoulder. I give up! No more Works for me.

11. Me too.