Leah tote or messenger

tegan

O.G.
Dec 29, 2009
Hello ladies!

I was wondering if I could get your opinion. I am interested in the Leah and my SA thinks the messenger would fit me better.

He mentioned that he loves the Tote but it can be a it cumbersome wearing it as a shoulder bag as he thinks it is really made for wearing it in the hand or in the crook of the arm and it doesn't mold to your body. He thinks the Messenger would be a bit easier to wear.

Can I get your opinions....please....

Never mind what he thinks, it's what you think that matters darling:yes: Personally I'd go with the tote as I prefer the look of this bag overall:smile: I don't like the look of the flap on the messenger, and the tote seems a super cute little bag to me!
It all comes down to what style of bag you're most comfortable carrying ...off for another peek at the tote:graucho: xoxo

^^^Sarah lizzie- think you are thinking of the shoulder bag as that has the flap. The messengerjust has the drawstring closure.
Tegan- have you tried them oth on? Is the messenger big enough for what you want to carry. Personally i like the look of the messenger!

Although it's your decision to make, when I saw the messenger and tote irl,I preferred the messenger. The tote is very rounded, I thought, and I'm not sure it would sit comfortably under your arm if you wore it on the shoulder.

First off, all of you are wonderful!!

Thanks. I don't have a store nearby so I rely on my SA to help me. He had mentioned the tote was an odd shape and wouldn't sit comfortably under the arm like my medium mitzy (as that kind of molds to me). He mentioned the messenger was a little bigger than the medium mitzy which would work good for me I think.

That is why I was asking your opinions as I can't view the bags in person and I know many of you might have taken a peek at them in the stores.

I was looking at the Hazelnut color.

Thanks again :smile:

Hazelnut is a good choice tegan. It's very rich and warm and the hardware goes well with it. I preferred it to the mushroom when I saw it even though I loved the mushroom online.

Hazelnut is a good choice tegan. It's very rich and warm and the hardware goes well with it. I preferred it to the mushroom when I saw it even though I loved the mushroom online.

That is nice to know, lola. The mushroom is a beautiful color but the hazelnut seemed right. If that makes any sense :smile: