Leah Remini: It's All Relative

rshelton13

Mar 27, 2008
texas
I saw a little of the very end. I'm not a reality tv person at all but I love her so I will watch it.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Sassys

Please get some Common Sense
O.G.
May 14, 2006
NYC
Forgot when it was suppose to start. I'll see if it's On Demand tonight.

gemini582

Jan 7, 2012
I hate reality shows but I like her so I watched. It's good and the Scientology stuff is interesting.

Sassys

O.G.
May 14, 2006
NYC
I liked it. I liked when she did her VH1 shows years ago

wildblood

Jun 17, 2014
When she looks at the camera wide eyed, I laugh so hard. Mostly bc if I had a camera on me when my fam was around, I'd do the same.

Sassys

O.G.
May 14, 2006
NYC
I like when they show reality people talking to the camera men and producers and when the show the camera man. To me it makes it more real. I can't stand when women on reality shows, get all made up and hair done then start filming. That is not reality. Going to the gym with your hair out and a full face of makeup is not reality. I miss the old days of the Osbournes; that was true reality.

It also drives me crazy when black women on reality shows "go to bed" and you know damn well they don't go to bed without a scarf or wrapping their heads.

chowlover2

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
Wrangling Chows and Bals in PA!
I like when they show reality people talking to the camera men and producers and when the show the camera man. To me it makes it more real. I can't stand when women on reality shows, get all made up and hair done then start filming. That is not reality. Going to the gym with your hair out and a full face of makeup is not reality. I miss the old days of the Osbournes; that was true reality.

It also drives me crazy when black women on reality shows "go to bed" and you know damn well they don't go to bed without a scarf or wrapping their heads.
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

SWlife

For the love of beautiful things
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Georgia
Had no idea I would like Leah Remini this much.
But her nanny makes me sort of uncomfortable- she's a little overly flirty with Leah's husband.