leagal rip-offs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bagnshoofetish said:
EQUALITY IN AMERICA???? OMG. You have to be kidding me. Now I have to say something.
Your comments seem to stem from being very young and while there is nothing wrong with being idealistic, you have to realize there is a fine line between that and arrogance. When confronted, you resort to name calling and insults. Your solutions for "world peace" may be noble but they are incredibly naive at best! Things are better for JEWS? Pull your head out of the ground! The entire race was just threatened by Iran that Israel should be wiped off the planet or do you not read the paper??!! Screw designer bags. You just want to provoke people in here. The Chinese government is not interested in human rights so any change in labor laws there are NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Wake up and stop making foolish remarks. I stayed out of this as long as I could but if you get to say whatever you want then you better let others say what they want without attacking them. Now go to your room.

Go to my room? I think you're a very immature person. I was not speaking of foreign matters. I speaking of the US where I am from. Things here are equal. Minorities need to stop whinning. There is no racism or prejudice in America. Laws prevent it from being so. I'm also sick of everyone complainning of the condition in other countries, yet when I offer a solution people only answer is things will never change, No, they won't, because people are too busy thinking they're smarting saying oh there's poor people. NO KIDDING! Do something about it. It could change.

Reactions: Fraublucher
purselova34 said:
Go to my room? I think you're a very immature person. I was not speaking of foreign matters. I speaking of the US where I am from. Things here are equal. Minorities need to stop whinning. There is no racism or prejudice in America. Laws prevent it from being so. I'm also sick of everyone complainning of the condition in other countries, yet when I offer a solution people only answer is things will never change, No, they won't, because people are too busy thinking they're smarting saying oh there's poor people. NO KIDDING! Do something about it. It could change.
Another jaw dropping statement from you. I may leave this entire forum because of you. How dare you say there is no racism or prejudice in this country. You are either living in a box or just plain ignorant. Try selling this crap to someone other than me who happens to be a Mexican-American. Walk just a mile in my shoes before you EVER make such a stupid statement again. I am done with you.

bagnshoofetish said:
Another jaw dropping statement from you. I may leave this entire forum because of you. How dare you say there is no racism or prejudice in this country. You are either living in a box or just plain ignorant. Try selling this crap to someone other than me who happens to be a Mexican-American. Walk just a mile in my shoes before you EVER make such a stupid statement again. I am done with you.

Oh, I see. All you want to do is complain because you think people are prejudice to you. People are predudice to Mexicans because of all miniorities they have the biggest number of illegal immigrants. I think it's wrong that's how you're treated by people, but people will think what they want. Have you ever been tried down for a job beause you were Mexican? Been told you couldn't live somewhere because were Mexican? No, that is illegal. There is equality. You just want to complain. Rosa Parker had the right to complain, not you. Things have changed for the better.

purselova34 said:

Laws do not "prevent" racism or prejudice. Educating your children to not judge a person based on the color of their skin does. I am sorry, but if you think that racism and prejudice was wiped out by any civil rights acts and laws passed by Congress to try and make the playing field level, you're mistaken.

Cristina said:
Laws do not "prevent" racism or prejudice. Educating your children to not judge a person based on the color of their skin does. I am sorry, but if you think that racism and prejudice was wiped out by any civil rights acts and laws passed by Congress to try and make the playing field level, you're mistaken.

People will judge you by your hair color, weight, or anything else. These people are dumb, but you will never not be hired for a job because your race or look. I think things are better.

You guys NEED to take this to a PM. It's copletely disrespectful to the author of this thread and anyone else interested in the original topic.
bagnshoofetish, don't leave because of one person's hostility and inability to walk in another's shoes, she is not representing the masses here obviously.
There is OBVIOUSLY not equality in America - this is said from a very WHITE girl. I don't mean just minorities, I mean all around, there's a sickening amount of reverse discrimination as well.

but you will never not be hired for a job because your race or look
that's SOOO wrong on so many levels. A tall, handsome white male will indeed get the job over most others. Period. Ask my tall, handsome, white husband, he knows he's in favor when interviewing and it makes him uncomfortable.

Now, back to the original subject or Vlad and Megs may feel the need to close this thread altogether.

purselova34 said:
Oh, I see. All you want to do is complain because you think people are prejudice to you. People are predudice to Mexicans because of all miniorities they have the biggest number of illegal immigrants. I think it's wrong that's how you're treated by people, but people will think what they want. Have you ever been tried down for a job beause you were Mexican? Been told you couldn't live somewhere because were Mexican? No, that is illegal. There is equality. You just want to complain. Rosa Parker had the right to complain, not you. Things have changed for the better.
Have you ever been tried down for a job beause you were Mexican? YES! Been told you couldn't live somewhere because were Mexican? YES MY WHOLE FAMILY AND WE WERE ALSO REFUSED A NEW CAR BY A SALEMSAN WHEN I WAS A CHILD. No, that is illegal. There is equality. You just want to complain. Rosa Parker had the right to complain, not you. Things have changed for the better.

Again, how dare you assume nothing has ever happpened to me! You are truly ignorant and I feel sorry for you.

bagnshoofetish said:
Have you ever been tried down for a job beause you were Mexican? YES! Been told you couldn't live somewhere because were Mexican? YES MY WHOLE FAMILY AND WE WERE ALSO REFUSED A NEW CAR BY A SALEMSAN WHEN I WAS A CHILD. No, that is illegal. There is equality. You just want to complain. Rosa Parker had the right to complain, not you. Things have changed for the better.

Again, how dare you assume nothing has ever happpened to me! You are truly ignorant and I feel sorry for you.

Yes, when you were a child. The laws have changed.

purselova34 said:
People will judge you by your hair color, weight, or anything else. These people are dumb, but you will never not be hired for a job because your race or look. I think things are better.

Just because minorities have protection by the law when it comes to employment and other rights, does not mean that people's prejudices and racist thoughts have been erased! There is a difference. Things might be different in a legal way, but in terms of true equality, a world without thinking that one race or ethnic group is better than another for certain reasons, there is still a long way to go. You just can't turn a blind eye to that.

purselova34 said:
Not to be mean, but your husband isn't handsome in my opinion. Just my two cents...

:amazed:

Ok, troll, go away and keep your uneducated, inane, naive and completely judgmental opinions to yourself.

I, among many others, hope you get banned.

Hmmm, I can't really remember asking you?
If you have a problem w/ me, you can PM me. I won't allow you to continue being disrespectful to people here. I'm closing this thread now, if Vlad or Megs thinks it's wrong for me to, it can always be re-opened.

clanalois said:
:amazed:

Ok, troll, go away and keep your uneducated, inane, naive and completely judgmental opinions to yourself.

I, among many others, hope you get banned.

Strike 2 for purselova34. One more stunts of this type and you get canned. :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.