Leaf vs. ENVY.....No worries!!

MAGJES

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
I don't know if I was the only one worrying about the color comparison between the ENVY leather and Leaf. Probably so.... :P

I received my ENVY MAM last week and was pleasantly surprised that it was significantly different (in terms of keeping both!!) from my Leaf MAM. :yes:

So... for anyone that was considering ENVY but already has a Leaf bag....no worries!!!!!

Here are (3) outside shots:
Envy012.jpg

From the Front (in the shade)

Envy008.jpg

In Direct Sunlight..

Envy011.jpg

In the shade...

What's funny is that my neighbors don't even notice me snapping photos of bags outside anymore. :biggrin:

What funny is that I never even thought when I pre-ordered the PLUM MAM that it would look anything like the Grape MAM that I already own (& adore). They were so close in color that I could not justify keeping both. I was too busy worring that ENVY would look so close to Leaf. No more pre-orders for me. I will wait for colors to appear and see them up close and personal here on tPF!!

OMG- I was just wondering to myself if I had made the wrong decision in getting an Envy Nikki because I already had a leaf nikki. I was thinking that I should have gotten an Envy MAM instead to switch it up a bit but now I see you have two of teh same styles in Leaf & Envy so I don't feel so bad now.

Hmm.. I really like that MAM. Halp!! What should I do?

OMG- I was just wondering to myself if I had made the wrong decision in getting an Envy Nikki because I already had a leaf nikki. I was thinking that I should have gotten an Envy MAM instead to switch it up a bit but now I see you have two of teh same styles in Leaf & Envy so I don't feel so bad now.

Hmm.. I really like that MAM. Halp!! What should I do?
That's funny you say that because I've thought about ordering the ENVY Nikki instead because I have the Leaf MAM but I just :heart: this ENVY MAM too much.....

I'm no help :smile:.

I don't think so, kdo. Desi checked... Roadies in Envy nor Plum will make it into production.

Leaf and Envy are wayyyy different! Aside from the obvious color tone differences, Leaf is smooth/ summery... Envy is pebbled/Fall. Love them both.