Leaf green color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone out there own an LP bag in the Leaf green color? If so, do you like the color? Just ordered a Dylan Long Speedy in leaf and just wanted opinions. It was hard to pass up because it was only $240.00.

Thanks,

2. Some bags in leaf are an amazing, intense gorgeous color...and some aren't. I returned a shoulder bag to Luna Boston because it was so-so. A definite disappointment.

3. Hopefully, the bag I ordered will be an intense green.
    THANKS!!

4. How about crimson on long speedy? Anyone knows? The color looks very nice on long speedy, but I saw someone talking about crimson fell short in this season?

5. There are real-life pictures of what you are looking for in our Pictures Reference Thread, just do a little search for 'leaf dylan' using the forum tools.
    I love mine and you got a great deal.

6. I love the leaf green. Havent seen it in person but on the internet it looks awesome!! and $240 is a great buy!

7. Audrina has one, I dunno if that makes a difference lol

8. From the HIlls that is, for the Hills fans (i'm not one but I watch it you know cause I'm a reality or "reality" addict)

9. Oh and the picture of hers looks good. I know that's not in person but it tells more than the LP site of the bags probably.