Review Le Volume de Chanel mascara

BagloverBurr

always in LVoe
Jan 3, 2010
I have been on the hunt for an amazing mascara. I always try to stick to drug store brands since you have to toss mascaras after so many months. ( the only expiration rule I adhere to) but after seeing cosmo magazine post on facebook about the best mascara of 2012 I said what the hey!

I rushed to the Chanel counter to try it not expecting to much honestly. Boy was I shocked. This is seriously the most amazing mascara ever.

My lashes look amazing long bulky and most importantly clumpfree.

I've only had it for 2 days but I'm a convert I really think I need to buy some backups so I'm never without this mascara again.

Shades: only comes in 1 "noir"
Price: 30.00
Chanel counters & Chanel.com

Not sure if its limited editon anyone know?

I have been on the hunt for an amazing mascara. I always try to stick to drug store brands since you have to toss mascaras after so many months. ( the only expiration rule I adhere to) but after seeing cosmo magazine post on facebook about the best mascara of 2012 I said what the hey!

I rushed to the Chanel counter to try it not expecting to much honestly. Boy was I shocked. This is seriously the most amazing mascara ever.

I've only had it for 2 days but I'm a convert I really think I need to buy some backups so I'm never without this mascara again.

I don't think it's a limited edition mascara. I was lucky enough to get a deluxe sample back in November after purchasing a couple of items. I'm glad this mascara is working out for you. Any updates?

Have you had any issues with smudging under the eye?

I really love this mascara even this mascara doesn't give me "volume" as it's named. It rather gives me length and definition. This def. has "Wow" factor. And no flaking, no smudging. Under my eyes stay clean all day. When you want to emphasize eyes, this is a mascara to go with. For natural looks, I use Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Treatment Mascara.

I hated this mascara. It doesn't hold my curl at all. I have straight asian lashes that must be curled before mascara. So usually, waterproof formulas work to keep my curl. Diorshow waterproof and maybelline colossal volume waterproof are my favorite. But, le volume de chanel completely drooped my lashes straight. The formula was a little too wet for my liking. I hope chanel releases this mascara in a waterproof formula. So, for ladies with straight lashes, this mascara may not work out for you.

Just received a sample from a Chanel purchase…I'm excited to try!

This is the best mascara I have ever used but it does smudge on me slightly every single time I wear which honestly I don't care because nothing else does what this does to my lashes I will always love it