Le pliage

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
Canada Eh!
I was thinking of getting a new le pliage for really wet yucky days since mine died a slow death a couple yrs ago. But are these kinda "over" now or classic?

Mariapia

Feb 21, 2012
France
LP bags are classics now. All my friends have got one ( at least!). It has become indispensable for all of us!

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
Le Pliage may be a bit "over and out" for teenagers - they seem to go for Michael Kors now - but for us others they are a classic and a must for everyday survival. I've been carrying mine for the past few rainy days and haven't felt one bit out of style.

Do go check the Longchamp subforum for a lot of pics and Le Pliage love! :loveeyes:

Maice

HIME
Mar 5, 2013
United States
Agree with both Mariapia and Amazona. :biggrin: I'd say there was a time the LP was an "It" bag... it's no longer that, it has graduated to classic for many (though I understand LP isn't for everyone... I myself just discovered Longchamp love recently after a long time of not getting it :P). I also second Amazona's suggestion of visiting the Longchamp subforum for more information. LPs are great because they're lightweight, waterproof, worry-free, and come in many colors and designs (there are even limited edition LPs).

pandorabox

"She was wearing all Chanel."
O.G.
May 2, 2011
NJ
Le Pliage may be a bit "over and out" for teenagers - they seem to go for Michael Kors now - but for us others they are a classic and a must for everyday survival. I've been carrying mine for the past few rainy days and haven't felt one bit out of style.

Do go check the Longchamp subforum for a lot of pics and Le Pliage love! :loveeyes:
I agree. And classic. I just got my first one and I am in love.

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
I have 6 LP's and love them all. 5 are the old school nylon ones and one is leather. The leather option makes it so much more upscale while still being laid-back and functional! The color options are great for both nylon and Cuir. :tup:

absolutanne

Level: purse peace!!!
O.G.
Jul 22, 2006
I was intrigued by the LP at first but am turned off by the lack of interior pockets.