Le Pliage Tote Organizer

Oct 8, 2013
Just bought my first (but I'm sure not my last) Le Pliage Tote today and I love it! I bought it in black in the large and I am amazed by how this bag can look great as an everyday all weather bag and yet be large enough to use as an overnight bag too! I have my purse bling organizer from my LV Neverfull and popped it in my Longchamp and I love the way it served not only as an organizer but a base shaper as well. It gave the bag a little more structure when it's not filled to the max. Love your forum and the great ideas to bling out the bags with charms and scarves, can't wait to try. I love the simple elegance of this bag. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Just bought my first (but I'm sure not my last) Le Pliage Tote today and I love it! I bought it in black in the large and I am amazed by how this bag can look great as an everyday all weather bag and yet be large enough to use as an overnight bag too! I have my purse bling organizer from my LV Neverfull and popped it in my Longchamp and I love the way it served not only as an organizer but a base shaper as well. It gave the bag a little more structure when it's not filled to the max. Love your forum and the great ideas to bling out the bags with charms and scarves, can't wait to try. I love the simple elegance of this bag. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Congrats on your first! Ordered my first in April....now I have 4 large LH, and ordered my first 2 SH Le Pliage this week, one will be delivered tomorrow....love the carefree style, light weight, comfortable to carry and water resistant features!!! :P

Congrats on your first! Ordered my first in April....now I have 4 large LH, and ordered my first 2 SH Le Pliage this week, one will be delivered tomorrow....love the carefree style, light weight, comfortable to carry and water resistant features!!! :P

Thank you so much! I can see this is going to be an addiction, it's too perfect a bag to not want more than one! Enjoy your beautiful collection!

Congrats- I just bought my first LC too & have a growing wishlist already! I use a purse organizer in mine too & it works out great! Enjoy your new bag :smile:

Congrats on your new best friend! :smile: What size is the organizer? I've been thinking about getting a larger organizer for my LP totes...

Thank you so much, I already love this bag. My organizer was the extra jumbo with a zip top that I bought for my Neverfull MM. It also has side snaps that take it in a little bit too if you needed that option.

I use my Extra Jumbo Pockets Plug (has pockets on the inside and outside) organizer from pursebling.com in my Le Pliage totes and it works great! Love the pocket organization, and the organizer comes in so many pretty colors.

http://pursebling.com/pockets-plus-purse-organizer-extra-jumbo-p-399.html

Does the organizer make LP heavier? Also, do you get a total light color or some of the different colors and can the colors be seen through a lighter colored LP bag? Thanks!

Does the organizer make LP heavier? Also, do you get a total light color or some of the different colors and can the colors be seen through a lighter colored LP bag? Thanks!
No, the organizer does not make it heavier, it is very light weight. I have a red, black and brown organizer in different sizes, and they cannot be seen through the lighter colored bags. The organizer also adds some structure, which I like so the bag doesn't flop, sag or crumble. Most of all, I like the pocket organization since the LP only has 1 pocket. (I also use a thin magazine as a base shaper, because of the flexibility. Works perfect!) I have a couple of base shapers, but didn't like the stiff look, and they are not flexible for the LP bags. So I only use them in my leather bags.

No, the organizer does not make it heavier, it is very light weight. I have a red, black and brown organizer in different sizes, and they cannot be seen through the lighter colored bags. The organizer also adds some structure, which I like so the bag doesn't flop, sag or crumble. Most of all, I like the pocket organization since the LP only has 1 pocket. (I also use a thin magazine as a base shaper, because of the flexibility. Works perfect!) I have a couple of base shapers, but didn't like the stiff look, and they are not flexible for the LP bags. So I only use them in my leather bags.

Thanks for the info! I think I'm going to get one. 😉