Le Pliage Neo Tote (it has a strap!)

I haven't bought a Longchamp in years (used to use a Pliage fresh out of school when I worked at an office) and then fell into the LV trap for a while hahaha. So now I only own all LVs, but my small crossbody bag is soooo heavy because it's all leather, and structured leather.

So I just ordered a Neo Black small, especially also for my travels cus it's supposed to be light? I hope I'll like it! love the beige/navy/maroon (i don't know the actual names for the colors) too so I hope I went with the right colors. Haha!

Excited to see all your pictures!

Reactions: SmokieDragon
I haven't bought a Longchamp in years (used to use a Pliage fresh out of school when I worked at an office) and then fell into the LV trap for a while hahaha. So now I only own all LVs, but my small crossbody bag is soooo heavy because it's all leather, and structured leather.

So I just ordered a Neo Black small, especially also for my travels cus it's supposed to be light? I hope I'll like it! love the beige/navy/maroon (i don't know the actual names for the colors) too so I hope I went with the right colors. Haha!

Nice, I hope you love it! I like the neo for travel. A lot of Longchamp's leather bags are lightweight too, if you ever want to branch out some more....lol

The Small Black Neo is perfect for travel! I sometimes use mine as a work bag too. It just looks so good and is light and functional. Totally agree with @EGBDF re LC's lightweight leather bags. You should also check out the Cuir which is pretty much the leather version of the Neo

Reactions: bykaraanne
Nice, I hope you love it! I like the neo for travel. A lot of Longchamp's leather bags are lightweight too, if you ever want to branch out some more....lol

Really? Haha! I've stopped buying bags for a looooooong while. I'll go feel them at the store one day!

The Small Black Neo is perfect for travel! I sometimes use mine as a work bag too. It just looks so good and is light and functional. Totally agree with @EGBDF re LC's lightweight leather bags. You should also check out the Cuir which is pretty much the leather version of the Neo

I saw the Cuir! But didn't see any colors I liked haha. But it's great that their leather bags are light!

Do you guys use any base shapers with the Neos?

I use this CloverSac base shaper: https://www.cloversac.com/product/base-shaper-for-longchamp-le-pliage-medium-long-handle-2605/

Mine is beige so that I can see easily in my black Neo and Small Long Handled LCs which nearly all have black insides.

Thank you!! I think I might get one. :smile: it can be shared with my LVs too so great!!

Anyway, my bag finally came! I tried pairing it with my LV watercolor silk scarf, which is usually with my DE Speedy 30, and I think it looks ok! Haha. I love it so far, feels extremely sturdy.

I got shipped together with my Pacsafe Citysafe CX backpack! this will be for my carry on and the Neo will follow my on my travel days. ❤️❤️❤️

2ds3ew.jpg

Thank you!! I think I might get one. :smile: it can be shared with my LVs too so great!!

Anyway, my bag finally came! I tried pairing it with my LV watercolor silk scarf, which is usually with my DE Speedy 30, and I think it looks ok! Haha. I love it so far, feels extremely sturdy.

I got shipped together with my Pacsafe Citysafe CX backpack! this will be for my carry on and the Neo will follow my on my travel days. ❤️❤️❤️

2ds3ew.jpg

I am curious about your backpack. I'm traveling to Italy in august and want a safe but attractive bag. I have been looking at the pack safe cross body bags but they are ugly and scream tourist. your backpack looks cute though

I am curious about your backpack. I'm traveling to Italy in august and want a safe but attractive bag. I have been looking at the pack safe cross body bags but they are ugly and scream tourist. your backpack looks cute though

The new citysafe range is very well made and chic! There are 2 crossbodys that I was very tempted to buy. I ended up getting this Neo as my crossbody haha!

You're very welcome! Have a safe trip!

Reactions: bykaraanne
The new citysafe range is very well made and chic! There are 2 crossbodys that I was very tempted to buy. I ended up getting this Neo as my crossbody haha!
I received my Pacsafe Citysafe 350 backpack 2 days ago and am totally in love! It's in the color Teal (they also have Black and Cranberry) and I ordered it from Ebay UK, the seller was all_outdoor. The backpack fits all my day trip needs, offers amazing organization and looks super cute! I really wanted a LC nylon backpack but ended up getting the Pacsafe because of all the safety features so I can carry it anywhere in the world with less worry.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag