le pliage neo top handle medium vs large?

rebeccen

Apr 25, 2018
Hello!

I am going to be buying my first Longchamp soon but I can't decide between the medium or large size Neo with the crossbody strap. The large does look very big but I'm unsure that the medium would fit my laptop (13" MacBook Air) comfortably along with a few books, which is pretty much the deciding factor me. Does anyone use the medium to carry a 13" laptop, and if so is there still a decent amount of room for other bits and pieces :smile: ? Or alternatively , would anyone like to recommend which size they think would work out best ? :smile:.

I have tried carrying heavy stuffs using my neo M. Personally I find it to be quite uncomfortable as the strap is not adjustable. I ended up buying another longchamp tote instead to carry the heavy stuffs lol.
I would only carry bulky but light items for my neo :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps you already have decided, but here's my input.
I'm using my neo large as a diaper bag. It surely fits a LOT! So in terms of room you should be fine. However, as the person above writes - it is not comfortable if heavy. And it is not structured so I would not carry a computer in it. You would at least need a organizer or something. Sometimes it feels like a bottomless black hole. But I still love it, though:smile: