Le pliage neo pouch

Your photos make me want one even more! Enjoy it!

Thanks so much! It's a nice little bag which holds a lot and I love how I can tuck it under my arm so easily :biggrin:

So pretty. I can't find this one anywhere! May I ask what it is called or where you found it? I see a smaller pouch in this print but I like this one :smile:

Thanks so much! Yes, it's the link that @Lizzys posted :biggrin: I got mine from my boutique pre-sale :biggrin:

Reactions: p3b and Lizzys
@frenziedhandbag & @SmokieDragon I mentioned I was stalking the website and it went on sale today and one is coming my way! Pictures that you both posted make me even more excited to get it!
@paula3boys It is on sale in the US!
. Dang, Im tempted!! I went online and took a look, I really like it. But in March I bought the Red/Black LGP one......and I have done way too much LC shopping in the last 2 weeks

@frenziedhandbag & @SmokieDragon I mentioned I was stalking the website and it went on sale today and one is coming my way! Pictures that you both posted make me even more excited to get it!
@paula3boys It is on sale in the US!

So glad I saw this! I was waiting for the sale. Just got it. Thank you so much [emoji4]

I saw a video where someone put a crossbody strap on this style. Has anyone here tried that?

Last edited: