Le Pliage Neo Crossbody ( New Bag)

yazj42

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
Hi Gals! No matter how many bags I buy, I always go back to my trusty Longchamp bags. I was browsing the nordstrom handbag section b/c I had some nordstrom dollars to use that were about to expire and I came across a new bag ( I believe its new, I've never seen this version of it) called the Le Pliage Neo crossbody. I immedietly ordered it, bc I really need an everyday crossbody that I can toss around. I am the kind of person that babies their designer bags and cannot throw around a 1000 dollar bag, even if it is considered a lower end designer bag. It came in the mail and when I first opened it I was a bit underwhelmed, but decided to give it a try. Well, I have now dubbed it the clown car of bags. It fits SO much stuff! It looks very decieving. I have now been carrying it everyday and I am in love. It's perfect for errands, work ( I work in a medical clinic and wear scrubs to work), and travel. The zipper is facing your body, so its perfect for crowded areas where you might be afraid of pickpocketers. All in all, in a great bag and I highly reccomend it. The picture shows all the stuff I have in it, including my iPhone 8 Plus.

Attachments

• 5C1BFFA8-8B47-4D4D-B994-D1051F77328A.jpeg
    5C1BFFA8-8B47-4D4D-B994-D1051F77328A.jpeg
    351.4 KB · Views: 673
  • 80E38F42-98B8-4310-A708-B700B44B5BB6.jpeg
    80E38F42-98B8-4310-A708-B700B44B5BB6.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 681
Oooooh I didn't realise this had come out! It's so cool to have a nylon version. I really love my Cuir but the Navy Néo is very cute. You've named it right -a clown car it is! I've had my key pouch, foldable Ray-Bans, small wallet, powder compact, lipstick, small bottle of sun block and god knows what else in my Cuir and I don't think it's even ever been fully loaded. There's always some corner that would fit something.

Hi Gals! No matter how many bags I buy, I always go back to my trusty Longchamp bags. I was browsing the nordstrom handbag section b/c I had some nordstrom dollars to use that were about to expire and I came across a new bag ( I believe its new, I've never seen this version of it) called the Le Pliage Neo crossbody. I immedietly ordered it, bc I really need an everyday crossbody that I can toss around. I am the kind of person that babies their designer bags and cannot throw around a 1000 dollar bag, even if it is considered a lower end designer bag. It came in the mail and when I first opened it I was a bit underwhelmed, but decided to give it a try. Well, I have now dubbed it the clown car of bags. It fits SO much stuff! It looks very decieving. I have now been carrying it everyday and I am in love. It's perfect for errands, work ( I work in a medical clinic and wear scrubs to work), and travel. The zipper is facing your body, so its perfect for crowded areas where you might be afraid of pickpocketers. All in all, in a great bag and I highly reccomend it. The picture shows all the stuff I have in it, including my iPhone 8 Plus.

I love this! Does it come in other colors as well?

Reactions: yazj42
I bought this bag too in black. I’ve used it for about a week and I loooove it. It’s a little more structured than the cuir leather versions and it’s fantastic! It has a very clean look to it and holds so much for its size. I really hope they come out with more colors other than black and navy. It would look great in a deep red color and a beige color. It’s perfect for rainy days. It’s really a great little bag. For $110, it’s very much worth the price imo.

I bought this bag too in black. I’ve used it for about a week and I loooove it. It’s a little more structured than the cuir leather versions and it’s fantastic! It has a very clean look to it and holds so much for its size. I really hope they come out with more colors other than black and navy. It would look great in a deep red color and a beige color. It’s perfect for rainy days. It’s really a great little bag. For $110, it’s very much worth the price imo.

Can you tell me what color the hardware is? I can’t tell if it’s silver or gold.

Reactions: yazj42
Can you tell me what color the hardware is? I can’t tell if it’s silver or gold.

The hardware on the black one is silver.
It looks like the blue one is silver too (at least from the pics on Nordstrom).
I look on the Nordy site every once in awhile to see if more colors are available. Hopefully by fall, if not summer, more colors will be introduced.