Le pliage Medium tote or Small Tote- comparison

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies I sincerely apologise if this or similar thread already exists.
    I need help.
    I already own two Le pliage bags in Cedar and in Red - both in Small shoulder tote.
    I realised I need another one..
    Ok, I picked a color -cyclamen but I am not entirely sure what style?
    As I mentioned above I already own two Small shoulder totes. They are ok but in all honesty they both keep slipping of my shoulder, though I love them dearly- especially the green Cedar one.
    So am thinking about Medium tote with short handle? I quite like a bigger bag but not too big.
    I love the colour but I am not sure about the size, isn't it too big?
    I read the the top zip part is long 45 cm. Doesn't it look like a luggage size bag?
    Please anyone who has the bag in this particular size, can you advise?
    Can I use it as a day bag? Or is it just too large?
    Photo shows the medium handheld tote.

Attached Files:

2. I think a medium short handle would make a great everyday bag. Don't get another small. I love roomy bags. I think the large would a make a great everyday purse as well.

3. I prefer the Large long handle versus the medium short handle as the latter was a bit too wide for me and more importantly, it became too heavy for me to carry around. If you do not carry much, then this should not be an issue to you. Have you considered the Neo line? It is also short handle but available in three sizes. The small already packs a lot. Plus, the detachable strap is always handy. I understand the fact that it is non adjustable might be non appealing but I had seen ladies in my country tie a knot in the strap or shortened it at the cobbler so that it became a shoulder bag. Hope this helps and good luck deciding. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice