Le Pliage Cuir Large?

D.Q.

Mar 5, 2011
Does anyone own a Large LP Cuir? I am on the fence about wether or not I want a medium or a large. I have 21 month old twins and I am tired of carrying around my Skip Hop diaper bag and want to ditch it for a LP Cuir but I don't have a store near me and I want to take advantage of the Saks sale. I currently own a LP long handle that I used before my boys were born but I can't remember what size it is. If anyone owns one in either size would you care to chime in and post a model shot especially if you own a large size. I have seen mediums in the Cuir thread but no larges. Thanks!

Does anyone own a Large LP Cuir? I am on the fence about wether or not I want a medium or a large. I have 21 month old twins and I am tired of carrying around my Skip Hop diaper bag and want to ditch it for a LP Cuir but I don't have a store near me and I want to take advantage of the Saks sale. I currently own a LP long handle that I used before my boys were born but I can't remember what size it is. If anyone owns one in either size would you care to chime in and post a model shot especially if you own a large size. I have seen mediums in the Cuir thread but no larges. Thanks!

Hi there, I just got the large Cuir in Indigo and I haven't carried it yet because it's my self gift for my birthday, which is this Friday. I'll post mod pics later this evening. If you have any specific questions, let me know and I'll answer them along with my pics later tonight. I will say that I do not think the medium is large enough for your things and your twins. The medium to me is about the size of the LV Speedy 30-35 whereas the large is more like a 40-45 size with a different slouch of course so it doesn't look super big. The large is likely what you will need to carry all of your essentials.

Thanks for the help. I will go ahead and order the large, I do like oversized bags so Im sure it will be just fine.

EDIT: Oh it sold out I waited to long :sad:

Thanks for the help. I will go ahead and order the large, I do like oversized bags so Im sure it will be just fine.

EDIT: Oh it sold out I waited to long :sad:

Are you going to be using it as a diaper bag? For me, the leather of the cuir is kinda sensitive so I would suggest you get something tougher like the new NEO (replaces the planetes, slightly thicker than le pliage, but has short straps and a longer strap). I've used my le pliage cuir for less than 10x (and I do take care of it when I wear it) and I am seeing some corner scuffing. If you have milk in the diaper bag, there's a chance it will get on the leather!

Hope this helps!

PS there are a few large ones on eBay right now, and FYI I see the large ones reduced further during sales as it's the least sale-able size. Most popular is medium, then small, lastly is large.