Le Pliage Cuir Cody love

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Imagine my joy at finding a medium ebony Cuir Cody on the Nordstrom's remainder table today...it surely came home with me! I'm guessing it was someone's return, as they've been listed as sold-out online for weeks now. Definitely lucked out!

Are others are as smitten with this style as I am? I really like the interest that the sawtooth pattern and suede/leather combination add to the standard Cuir. I hope to see more combinations like this in the future. Any guesses as to whether this was a one-off, or might we see it repeat next fall?

SmokieDragon likes this.
  2. Congrats on your sale find! Enjoy your Cody and Merry Christmas. :happydance:

For spring LC appears to be decorating the Cuirs with stripes etc.

Pamela EofA likes this.
  3. Thank you!

And thanks for the tip about the striping as spring embellishment for Cuirs. I went back and scrolled through the Spring Collection images thread. Definitely the Neos are getting that vertical stripe treatment, but I did see a few images that were shared of stripey Cuirs, too. I'm not as fond of that look personally, but I do like that LC is dressing up this model from season to season.

4. Congratulations on your Cody! I have the blue/black version. I do love variations of this bag, one of my favorites.

Pamela EofA likes this.
  5. Congrats on your Cody! Mine is the small Mahogany. Yes, I am smitten too for the exact same reasons that you are :biggrin:

EGBDF and Pamela EofA like this.
  6. My bag closet is quite full, but I did order the Cody moccasins in black. Screen Shot 2016-12-19 at 10.24.42 AM.png