Le Pliage Cuir Cody love

Pamela EofA

Nov 26, 2015
Imagine my joy at finding a medium ebony Cuir Cody on the Nordstrom's remainder table today...it surely came home with me! I'm guessing it was someone's return, as they've been listed as sold-out online for weeks now. Definitely lucked out!

Are others are as smitten with this style as I am? I really like the interest that the sawtooth pattern and suede/leather combination add to the standard Cuir. I hope to see more combinations like this in the future. Any guesses as to whether this was a one-off, or might we see it repeat next fall?

Reactions: SmokieDragon

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
Imagine my joy at finding a medium ebony Cuir Cody on the Nordstrom's remainder table today...it surely came home with me! I'm guessing it was someone's return, as they've been listed as sold-out online for weeks now. Definitely lucked out!

Are others are as smitten with this style as I am? I really like the interest that the sawtooth pattern and suede/leather combination add to the standard Cuir. I hope to see more combinations like this in the future. Any guesses as to whether this was a one-off, or might we see it repeat next fall?
Congrats on your sale find! Enjoy your Cody and Merry Christmas. :happydance:

For spring LC appears to be decorating the Cuirs with stripes etc.

Reactions: Pamela EofA

Pamela EofA

Nov 26, 2015
Thank you!

And thanks for the tip about the striping as spring embellishment for Cuirs. I went back and scrolled through the Spring Collection images thread. Definitely the Neos are getting that vertical stripe treatment, but I did see a few images that were shared of stripey Cuirs, too. I'm not as fond of that look personally, but I do like that LC is dressing up this model from season to season.

EGBDF

Authenticator
Dec 22, 2013
Congratulations on your Cody! I have the blue/black version. I do love variations of this bag, one of my favorites.

Reactions: Pamela EofA