Le Pliage backpack

I picked black but I have a heavy bias toward black. I mostly wear black head to toe and the only navy I wear is denim. Both look great with the Russian leather trim, so I’d pick based on your wardrobe!

Reactions: MeepMeep67
Another vote for black. I've been using mine nearly non stop since I got it a year ago. It matches everything, and it's the colour that shows the least wear and tear over time. I find navy blue bags hard to wear sometimes, but that depends on your wardrobe.

I love the LP backpack and had a hard time choosing one on my recent vacation. My choices were graphite, black, navy and forest. In the end, I went totally off course and picked cognac. I do own both long and short handle LP totes in both black and blue. Both will not go wrong imho. I'm sorry to be of no help as I find both colors beautiful which is probably why I own both colors.

I got Navy as I tend to wear blues and greys and other cool colours during the day. I absolutely love it. Great to throw on and forget about it and it holds a bunch.

But if I wore black all the time, then I'd get the black. It really depends on your daytime clothes. You're not gonna really use it in the evening.

Old thread but since I can't chat in the Longchamp deals thread, wondering if anyone's aware of any le pliage mini backpack deals?

Can't remember where I read it but I've heard they do go on sale, and some ppl have found sales at Nordstrom rack. I've never seen these sales though!

Old thread but since I can't chat in the Longchamp deals thread, wondering if anyone's aware of any le pliage mini backpack deals?

Can't remember where I read it but I've heard they do go on sale, and some ppl have found sales at Nordstrom rack. I've never seen these sales though!
Nordstrom Rack does have them online from time to time. But their stock changes a lot, so you’d have to check regularly. They seem to have big drops of bags between Nov. and March of each year.

Reactions: dbcelly