Le nom de la Rose

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here it is, one of my dreamed oldie. I´m totally in love with my 04 Rose Twiggy
    I didn´t expect to find her in this excellent condition, she´s still not broken in!:heart::heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. And guess what it matches a lot with.. my vintage Balenciaga watch!:woot:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. So pretty. :heart:

4. That's just amazing, what a beautiful find:loveeyes::loveeyes:

5. Beautiful!

6. Great find... beautiful bag in a beautiful color!

7. It's just [emoji173]️[emoji177][emoji173]️

8. Thank you so much ladies, it's difficult to capture the exact shade, but it's pink with reddish undertones. The leather still keeps the glossy layer and she even came with new extra tassels!:smile:

9. So pretty! Congrats!

10. Awesome condition!

11. Very pretty! Congrats!

12. Wow, what a beautiful amazing colour she is, another amazing find for you, congrats!

13. Beautiful! Congrats!

14. Thank you sooo much dear ladies! :hugs::heart::heart:
    I'm so happy that you all still appreciate the oldies.. I absolutely looove this forum because of the so many beautiful people I've found/met here since I registered.
    I also miss all my former Bal buddies :sad::shucks:

15. It's gorgeous!! Congrats aalinne_72!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice