LE Neverfull--need help with questions

I saw a pic of a Neverfull that had pink lining and a pochette. I called my nearest LV and the SA wasn't very helpful. She told me that its an LE and a red lining will be launched the first week of August but then quickly rushed me off the phone.

I'm wondering what other lining colors are planned to be released? Any bad reviews of this bag? I have read that they made a few changes to this bag. Thank you for your help! :smile:

Some have had issues with the interior (fuchsia) rubbing the vachetta and leaving behind color transfer. I know that there has been a yellow, pink and orange but not sure what colors are coming. Hope this helps.

Oh and this new NF has replaced the old version without the pochette. So the bag itself is not a limited edition but some interior colors have been.

I saw a pic of a Neverfull that had pink lining and a pochette. I called my nearest LV and the SA wasn't very helpful. She told me that its an LE and a red lining will be launched the first week of August but then quickly rushed me off the phone.

I'm wondering what other lining colors are planned to be released? Any bad reviews of this bag? I have read that they made a few changes to this bag. Thank you for your help! :smile:

the color you are referring to is a brighter pink called "pivoine" that's coming out this fall. the other colors available right now are fuchsia, mimosa (bright yelow) and the original beige color. hope this helps! :biggrin:
see post #6 in the link below that another TPF'er posted:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...rnis-colors-being-released-august-874535.html

the color you are referring to is a brighter pink called "pivoine" that's coming out this fall. the other colors available right now are fuchsia, mimosa (bright yelow) and the original beige color. hope this helps! :biggrin:
see post #6 in the link below that another TPF'er posted:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...rnis-colors-being-released-august-874535.html

Thank you! Well, that is definitely not red lol! But it is very pretty. I'm going to take a trip to LV and see these in person.