LE Montaigne?

Lady1mport

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
I went to LV the other day and an SA said that the Epi Montaigne GM was a limited edition?! is that true? I was doubting her cause when I asked her to show me the Beverly GM she called it the Beverly MM and said there was 2 other big sizes but when she went to grabe the GM and looked at the price she corrected herself and said that she made a mistake it was the GM and not the MM.

i actually did hear it was probably going to end up being LE because they had such limited quantities at the time but like i said, i "heard" it and it came from a pretty reputable source. so don't hold it against me if it's not.

Hmmm.... I didn't think it was limited edition. My SA didn't say this was limited edition when I asked her yesterday. Perhaps your SA made a mistake? I hope this isn't LE --- I'm still thinking about the Ivory Montaigne GM for the summer.

Oroduin got the red one, it is TO DIE FOR; and she said it wasn't LE, so I had time to save,,,, but... it's pricey... boohoo, but totally gorgeous, hope it's not LE...