Le Monde d'Hermès SS2008 - pics

Mai Tai, Thank you So So much for taking the time and posting!!!!! I think I'm going to get the sandals for the beach I bet all the footware colors are going to be popping this year!!!!!

Thank you for posting! I love the colors and layout. :love:

Which bag is this one below?

attachment.php

The bag is called 'Ganterie', leather agneau, color violet/lagun. Price 760 Euros

God bless MaiTai and all who sail with her! This has truly brightened my day.

All my life I have hated and despised white shoes but those sandals made me gasp. Truly a life changing moment! Does the name for these appear in the specifications, dare I ask? And is that a Sellier watch - I've lusted after a watch with that sort of face since the 80s. And orange and purple together - I think I'm ready to go to heaven now please as I will now know what to expect - ha ha ha.

God bless MaiTai and all who sail with her! This has truly brightened my day.

All my life I have hated and despised white shoes but those sandals made me gasp. Truly a life changing moment! Does the name for these appear in the specifications, dare I ask? And is that a Sellier watch - I've lusted after a watch with that sort of face since the 80s. And orange and purple together - I think I'm ready to go to heaven now please as I will now know what to expect - ha ha ha.
Les Tambours, thank you for your kind words. :heart:
Did you mean these sandals and the white watch?

attachment.php
attachmentid=357557&d=1202917149
attachment.php

The sandals are men's (I thought they were ladies' too, but I'd still wear them if they come in smaller sizes): Sandales homme 'Quitus', Veau patiné white, buckle 'fermoir Sac à dépêches' in palladium. 565 Euros.
The watch is called 'Arceau', stainless steel, quartz, waterproof up to 50m, bracelet in Epsom white, 1450 Euros.

Thanks MaiTai! These are great pictures. I love those boots;I am almost afraid to ask the price! LOL I said "almost". When you get a chance could you please post the price?

Thanks MaiTai! These are great pictures. I love those boots;I am almost afraid to ask the price! LOL I said "almost". When you get a chance could you please post the price?

Duchessofs; you are very welcome! They are 17000 Euros and by special order only.
The specs are: Boots 'Jumping', crocodile Porosus lisse, color fuchsia.
Don't forget to post modeling pics, once they are all yours!!!!

MaiTai, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for scanning and sharing! You are an absolute darling!!!

One question, the picotin in your 1st post on this thread, is that a violet?

MaiTai, thanks for uploading all the pictures. It made me so happy, you have no idea. :nuts:

:heart::heart::heart:

I love the blanc series, the ready-to-wear, and the canvas (Marwari?) bag on the bicycle. How much is it in Euros? It looks like a great summer bag for me, since I'm not a fan of those bright and bold colors this year.

MaiTai, thanks for uploading all the pictures. It made me so happy, you have no idea. :nuts:

:heart::heart::heart:

I love the canvas (Marwari?) bag on the bicycle. How much is it in Euros? It looks like a great summer bag for me, since I'm not a fan of those bright and bold colors this year.

Thank you plum blossom, it just so nice to be able to give back a bit to the members of this forum.
The bag is a silky pop and you are right, it's the 'La Danse du cheval Marvari'
I've seen it yesterday and it really is beautiful. The cost is 705 Euros.

Any further questions re specs or prices will have to remain unanswered until tomorrow morning, as I am about to share a bottle of wine (at least) with DH. :P