LE MJ Daisy solid perfume ring!

aw man, wish i saw this last week when sephora had their f+f.

thanks for posting, its too cute!

i bought it yesterday at sephora with the FnF 20% off thingy...

the weird thing is.. i noticed this cute little gold pouch on the stand that has all of the products that are usually near the cashier (ie. rosebud salve, mini lotions, etc) .. and i opened it and was like.. whoa! how cute!...

I coudlnt' find them anywhere in the store though! Asked the SA and she went into a totally different drawer and got one out for me.. there were none next to the perfume or anything.. it's like they were hiding them or something...

hahahahha

Yay muggles.

I can definitely see these being one of those items you see on ebay after you can't buy it in the store anymore.. with the prices jacked up.

So I figured even if I wasn't convinced of getting it, that I better just buy it now.. istead of wanting it later and paying double the price on ebay.

i bought it yesterday at sephora with the FnF 20% off thingy...

the weird thing is.. i noticed this cute little gold pouch on the stand that has all of the products that are usually near the cashier (ie. rosebud salve, mini lotions, etc) .. and i opened it and was like.. whoa! how cute!...

I coudlnt' find them anywhere in the store though! Asked the SA and she went into a totally different drawer and got one out for me.. there were none next to the perfume or anything.. it's like they were hiding them or something...

Whoops! I thought f+f was over. ordering one now!