Le Metier de Beaute Nail Lacquers

I think you are right. :smile:

Besides the Nordstrom Anniversary sale Le Metier set - Rock and Romance is much more reasonable. Are any of you planning on getting that? I'd love to see swatches if you do. There is one blog where she did one finger swatches. They look like very pretty colors.

I'm getting it, if it's online as of tomorrow. I don't have a Nordie's CC, and my local Nordies doesn't carry the brand anyway. I will be disappointed if they're all sold out of these and the Lippmanns.

I'm getting it, if it's online as of tomorrow. I don't have a Nordie's CC, and my local Nordies doesn't carry the brand anyway. I will be disappointed if they're all sold out of these and the Lippmanns.

^ I saw the set at my Nordies, but I just couldn't justify the purchase. The bottles were tiny! Have you tried calling a different location? If you don't find it, I can help too.

I couldn't help but purchase the nordies set. The bottles are super microscopically tiny but I loved the colors when I saw swatches online. Plus it came with a free top coat so that made me more happier!

Free top coat? It's sounding better and better. How did you find out? They didn't tell me at Nordies when I was hovering over the display :P

Free top coat? It's sounding better and better. How did you find out? They didn't tell me at Nordies when I was hovering over the display :P

I went there today staring at Lippmanns and the SA pointed it out to me. The set was packaged in some little plastic wrapping with the top coat next to it, kind of like a gift thing. :smile:

I went there today staring at Lippmanns and the SA pointed it out to me. The set was packaged in some little plastic wrapping with the top coat next to it, kind of like a gift thing. :smile:

So glad you told me this. I've noticed that depending on which SA checks you out at the register determines on if you find out about the deals.

I bought some stuff during the presale that i found out later should have come with a free gift. I didn't feel like going back and making a big deal because days had passed.

Then on top of that I was at the Lippmann section and an SA walks by and tells me that they were buy 2 get one free. I jumped for joy only to find out she worked at a different counter and was mistaken. Ugh

So glad you told me this. I've noticed that depending on which SA checks you out at the register determines on if you find out about the deals.

I bought some stuff during the presale that i found out later should have come with a free gift. I didn't feel like going back and making a big deal because days had passed.

Then on top of that I was at the Lippmann section and an SA walks by and tells me that they were buy 2 get one free. I jumped for joy only to find out she worked at a different counter and was mistaken. Ugh

Oh my, i was about to run back to nordstroms to get some lippmanns if they were buy 2 get one free. Online, the set didn't mention the top coat but in the actual store, it includes the topcoat so it helped me justify my purchase since the top coat is the normal polish size.

Oh my, i was about to run back to nordstroms to get some lippmanns if they were buy 2 get one free. Online, the set didn't mention the top coat but in the actual store, it includes the topcoat so it helped me justify my purchase since the top coat is the normal polish size.

I'm bummed. I immediately called my Nordies after reading your post. After being transferred twice and holding for about 11 minutes I was told no free gift with the Le Metier set.
Booooooooooooooooooooo! :cry::crybaby:

A free top coat would have totally justified my splurge. Boo! I'm sad

So I'm confused. Is there a free top coat with the le metier set or no? Not that at 6.25 a bottle instead of 15.00 a bottle they need to make the deal any better. Just curious. Dying for the set either way!!!! Looks like I just got vintage plum, black orchid, inflorescence and purple haze thanks to a girlfriend. I'm kind of kicking myself for saying 4 only but there are many more trips to the united states me and or my friends have planned. Can't get everything all at once! No matter how much I want to!!!!

So I'm confused. Is there a free top coat with the le metier set or no? Not that at 6.25 a bottle instead of 15.00 a bottle they need to make the deal any better. Just curious. Dying for the set either way!!!! Looks like I just got vintage plum, black orchid, inflorescence and purple haze thanks to a girlfriend. I'm kind of kicking myself for saying 4 only but there are many more trips to the united states me and or my friends have planned. Can't get everything all at once! No matter how much I want to!!!!

Someone on here said no but in the comments section on karlasugar's review someone said they got one. Maybe it depends on the store? Yea! You got your first four polishes. Or did you already have one from the summer collection? I don't remember. Black Orchid is very pretty! I may still get the Rock and romance set if I make it to Nordstrom before the sale is over; I won't buy it online and pay shipping. :smile:

Someone on here said no but in the comments section on karlasugar's review someone said they got one. Maybe it depends on the store? Yea! You got your first four polishes. Or did you already have one from the summer collection? I don't remember. Black Orchid is very pretty! I may still get the Rock and romance set if I make it to Nordstrom before the sale is over; I won't buy it online and pay shipping. :smile:

I have the 4 summer polishes (dionysis) is on my toes right now and I have kens korageous. So this will make 9 total. And thanks to an amazing amazing amazing (k. I'm lazy. Add another 12 amazings so I don't have to type them) lady I'm getting the Nordies anniversary set!!M

So i'll have 13 when all is said and done. Though I have another 8 on my wish list! Will get them all eventually.

LOL! Wasn't there a kids show with the catch phrase "gotta get em all"?