Le Majestueux, anyone??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, it's been ages since I've logged on and I miss my LV divas. I was browsing the website, and I saw the Le Majestueux. It looks divine. Does anyone have it?

Hope everyone is doing well. :yes:

P-B

2. Thanks!

3. Don't have it ... but saw it in LV NYC. Stunning in person.

4. Hi P-B- Glad you're back! And with your usual excellent taste! I was drooling over Mardon's new purchase over at the Suhali Clubhouse. Le Majestueux is a truly stunning bag.

5. I don't have it but I seriously want the Le Maj in black.... or maybe white.....or verone.:nuts:
    Hope you get one soon so I can obsess over the pics!:nuts:

6. I love that bag but don't wish to spend so much.

7. Welcome on your return ... I tried on the le maj and it is stunning .. GREAT bag:heart:

8. Almost any Suhali bag is to die for. Literally. The leather seems so luscious and buttery, and elegant, it's just... wow. I can only dream (literally!) just to own a Suhali bag. They're so gorgeous. But with the price of these Suhali bags today, I can't justify it even if I had the money to afford it. But gosh, it's so pretty!

I just love all the Suhali bag names... Le Fabuleux, Le Majestueux, Le Confident... they all fit the bags so well. LOL. I await the day for LV to name another Suhali bag "The Incredible" or "The Romantic" in French. But have the bag look completely outrageous! Oh well, a girl can dream.

9. My SA said that the Le maj (at the store here) is really popular in the black and white..it is a stunning bag:heart:

10. It's gorgeous. I just got my first Suhalis - Lockit MM and Wallet Le Favori - I think I'm hooked on this line. Beautiful, elegant and classy. Now I want someting in white and the Le Maj may be it!

11. What about that tan/beige colour? Looks nice, I would want that one. Must take a walk over to LV and see it IRL.

Hi, MissMcC!!