Le Majestueux, anyone??

P-B

Jan 15, 2008
Hi, it's been ages since I've logged on and I miss my LV divas. I was browsing the website, and I saw the Le Majestueux. It looks divine. Does anyone have it?

Hope everyone is doing well. :yes:

P-B

I don't have it but I seriously want the Le Maj in black.... or maybe white.....or verone.:nuts:
Hope you get one soon so I can obsess over the pics!:nuts:

I don't have it but I seriously want the Le Maj in black.... or maybe white.....or verone.
Hope you get one soon so I can obsess over the pics!

Almost any Suhali bag is to die for. Literally. The leather seems so luscious and buttery, and elegant, it's just... wow. I can only dream (literally!) just to own a Suhali bag. They're so gorgeous. But with the price of these Suhali bags today, I can't justify it even if I had the money to afford it. But gosh, it's so pretty!

I just love all the Suhali bag names... Le Fabuleux, Le Majestueux, Le Confident... they all fit the bags so well. LOL. I await the day for LV to name another Suhali bag "The Incredible" or "The Romantic" in French. But have the bag look completely outrageous! Oh well, a girl can dream.

It's gorgeous. I just got my first Suhalis - Lockit MM and Wallet Le Favori - I think I'm hooked on this line. Beautiful, elegant and classy. Now I want someting in white and the Le Maj may be it!