Le Maj - Tanami, Oh my God...

It seems like everybody agree on me getting Le Maj:P

Oh, I know it´s the chance of a lifetime and almost fate since it´s the very bag I was interested in when it comes to this colour. And now they have ONE when they was´nt even supposed to. It´s almost calling my name:biggrin:

But it´s so expensive... I have the Suhali Lockit PM Bleu as well and no regrets getting that one! And the Mahina L Noir... Gees, my LV-taste grows more and more expensive... :sweatdrop:

Another vote for suhali, I've loved the Le Maj for ages but never got around to having the $$$ spare to purchase one. I keep getting distracted by smaller, pretty things in LV and buying those instead.

How do you find it? Is it comfortable to wear and easy to get in to? Does it keep it´s shape or does it soften during time? :smile:

It is comfortable on my shoulders and I have MASSIVE issues with bags staying on my shoulder...the shape is OK but you need to store it, when not in use, with something inside it. I obsessed over the le maj for a long time and when I found out they were discontinuing verone I had to get it. I have a suhali lockit too. Good luck:smile:

It is comfortable on my shoulders and I have MASSIVE issues with bags staying on my shoulder...the shape is OK but you need to store it, when not in use, with something inside it. I obsessed over the le maj for a long time and when I found out they were discontinuing verone I had to get it. I have a suhali lockit too. Good luck:smile:

Thx so much, that´s very helpful :smile:

SUHALI!!! Not only is it glamorous, the leather wears like a bulletproof vest! I've got a black lockit and the darn thing is indestructible!

I'm a huge fan of the Berkeley, but she'll be here later. This is a message from above (or temptation from below LOL!) and you need that Suhali!

You do make a persuasive argument :biggrin: