LE Lilac City or shhhhh....Chanel 09A Taupe m/l flap?

Which should I get?

• 09 LE Lilac

• 09A Chanel Taupe m/l flap

• '10 Outremer

Results are only viewable after voting.

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
I know, I know, this is the Bal forum, but there are so many beautiful bags that I would love to get from many designers. I have narrowed down my choices (even though I am supposed to be banned), but here it goes....

Sooo in love with the LE Lilac, love it love it love it! Is it too light and hard to care for? I already really fear for my bbags when I take them out. I don't want to be obsessing about the Lilac getting dirty. Will it be too hard to care for especially since Winter will be approaching and I live in Chicago? (Already have VG RH city, 05 Black RH City, and Rouge RH City)

Loving the Chanel 09A Taupe flap. The color is similar to Lilac and it looks gorgeous with the gold hardware. Its a bit more expensive and less casual, but I think I would be able to rock it with my more casual style. (Already have a black XL, m/l flap, and red mini)

OR

should I just hold out for the '10 Outremere city with RH? I've always been a fan of the EB. I've been so mad that I missed out on it. I feel like I have too many cool, bold colors in my collection already though. I would like to have something more neutral and a bit more warm.

What do you ladies think? :smile:

I would say the LE Lilac because it will be extremely hard to find later if you change your mind. It looks like such a pretty colour. Outremer you will be able to find a bit easier early next year if you decided to add that one. Since you already have some Chanel flaps, that would be my last choice (not that I don't think Chanel flaps are gorgeous. Of course, you also have some Bal's already, but I say you can never have too many of those!).

I would say the LE Lilac because it will be extremely hard to find later if you change your mind. It looks like such a pretty colour. Outremer you will be able to find a bit easier early next year if you decided to add that one. Since you already have some Chanel flaps, that would be my last choice (not that I don't think Chanel flaps are gorgeous. Of course, you also have some Bal's already, but I say you can never have too many of those!).

^^ITA. Plus you said you "love it" three times in a row! :P