LE Lilac and comparison photos

shopdoc

More B-Bags Please!
O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
Boston
Since this is going to be my last b-bag purchase for a while (this time I really mean it), I went a little bit crazy with taking pictures:

Here is the LE lilac.

Lilac, 08 Amethyst, and 09 Raisin

Lilac and 09 Raisin

From the top: 08 Sapphire, 09 Bubblegum, 08 Amethyst, 09 Lilac, and 09

From the top: 08 Sapphire, 09 Bubblegum, 08 Amethyst, 09 Lilac, and 09 Raisin

Attachments

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
Thanks for these. It only makes me want Lilac even more.

All your bags look mint, do you even use them? lol.

Moonstarr

O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Thanks for the comparison shots! I have to say ... I LOVE your Amethyst. I passed on it for Spring and just got a MU in the colour, but now I can't stop thinking about finding a Day in Amethyst.

So what do you think of the '09 Lilac now that you have it? I've always wanted a Bal Lilac, but being in Canada this one isn't so easy to get!

shopdoc

More B-Bags Please!
O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
Boston
All your bags look mint, do you even use them? lol.
Hahaha, I think I asked you a similar question a while back :graucho:

I haven't used the Bubblegum yet but she is coming to work with me tomorrow. The Amethyst and Sapphire have been all over the place with me. I have worn the Raisin a bunch of times.

This whole ban thing is *hopefully* going to give me some time to enjoy these bags.

Alice1979

Toxic
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
NY
Look at all of those beautiful colors. You have an amazing pink/purple collection. Thank you for sharing the comparison pics with us, they're fabulous.

Tooomz

Nov 30, 2008
Lovely shots, thank you for sharing! Loved the sandwich, but my favorite has got to be the 08 Amethyst. It's the bag that drew me into Balenciaga but I haven't gotten my own yet :sad: I can't wait to get my LE Lilac!