Le fabuleux or l'epanoui?

1. I love both of these bags sooo much in black. My husband says save up and get one. If you have any of these, are they worth the $$$. What does everyone think about the style, comfort, etc?

2. Are you considering the l'epanoui PM or GM? Either way, I prefer the l'epanoui.

3. [​IMG]Le fab hands down. In black, or blue.

I like the other bag as well, [​IMG]but due to its smaller size I think it would be perfect for dressier occassion bag. * i like this back in white or black.

I guess if you are small person or dont carry much i'd go for [​IMG] opposed to the [​IMG]

4. L'epanoui GM was the one.

5. I own Le Fab and can't say enough good things about it!:love: One of my FAVORITE bags EVER!!! I was looking @ the L'Epanoui PM, which is a STUNNING bag BTW, but the only thing that stopped me from buying it is the fact that the bag always falls down.:nuts: So, I vote for Le Fab!!!

6. Falls down ?

7. Yes, because it's round on the bottom.

8. Le Fab all the way..

9. both bags are beautiful, and some months ago i was agonizing over the same thing too. here's what another PFer, who has both bags, advised me:

i ended up getting the L'Epanoui GM in white, and i don't regret it :love:. i think it's less common than the Le Fabuleux (everybody seems to be getting it these days), and i don't see many people on this forum with the L'Epanoui.

10. I love them both....but I'm saving for a le fab right now. But I'll probably change my mind!

11. If I had to choose one, it would be the LE FAB for sure!!! :yes: :tender: :yes:

I just got one in black and I LOVE it!!! :love: :love: :love:

12. :sad: not good.

13. :nuts: You lucky gal!! Pictures, we want pictures..

14. I love yeuxhonnetes' Le Ep GM. Gorgeous bags but that one is my preference due to the closure.

15. I love the look of the L'Épanoui GM.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice