Le fabuleux or Chloe paddington??

1. Gaul I hate not be able to make up my mind...I have a geranium le fab should I sell for an orange chloe paddington? I'm considering a sell becuase I find the bag kinda hard to wear (color wise)

No LV bias please

Things to Know
    1. I have 4 other le fabs (it's my HG bag)
    2. I wear lots of green, navy, black, grey, and pink
    3. I have never carried a paddington IRL only seen pics

2. Chlöé Paddington hon - it's a very cute bag and I see it in the city and it just makes me :drool: with envy each time

3. If you have 4 other Le Fabs already and don't use it much, go for the Chloe!

4. I find the paddington is very heavy, the leather is so yummy though..I don't mind edith satchel or clutch..

5. Chloe paddington!:yes:

6. i prefer the Le Fabuleux just because of the color. i don't like the Chloe Paddington in any other color except the Ivory.

7. Chloe takes this race...no contest.

8. I would say Le Fab, but if you have allready four and you don't use the geranium then go for the chloe!

9. I saw the Chloe Paddington at Neiman's and quite honestly was not that impressed (although I didn't pick it up). If you want that type of style, I thought the Balenciaga bags were cuter. Just my opinion though, of course.

I also loved Marc Jacobs Stam bag. :love:

10. Go for Chloe then, if you already have 4 Le Fabs. I'm not that impressed w/ the model though but it's popular so it maybe good for collection.

11. If you have 4 le fab´s, go for Chloe

12. M,

I have both. The chloe paddington is EXTREMELY heavy without any items in the bag, imagine it with a wallet, coin purse, cell phone, make up bag. It hurt my shoulders and back, like a burning sensation and it turned my skin red because of the straps and it was a pain using it to go shopping. The padlock gets in the way. I love the leather and it's a more casual bag. I grew out of the style and I rarely carry it. It's a more trendy piece. If I were you, go to the store an try one on and walk around with it on. You'll see where i'm coming from...

I also have the Le Fab, remember we got the black one around the same time? I have no complaints and I love it!!! Wish I had all the colors like you. I know you adore them or you wouldn't have 5 of them. I say, keep the geranium. It's a hot color and you can always wear it with black for the holidays and then with jeans and black, white, or a printed top that has a little bit of geranium in it. I also see it with earthy colors because the color is so bold. I believe that color goes with a lot! You'll regret getting rid of it as you already have second thoughts on this whole deal. Specially when geranium is no longer available. HTH! =)

13. I tried a few paddy's at Saks a while back and found the locks were quite heavy. They really are pretty though. I just think the le fab would hold its value better.

14. Paddy:drool:

15. I have the tan paddington and agree the bag is heavy itself. The bag is trendy (but not practical at all heavy and hard to open) and I didn't wear it much often as I thought.

I'd say have a look around may be there are some cool bags or another LV styles but that my opinion only!!! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice