Le Fab SUHALI white OR black?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. HI, just seeing what color I should choose and is more appealing for a suhali le fab. BLACK or WHITE?

Do you think the white will get dirty or color transfers from jeans?

Thanks!

Ps...for the owners, have you had any problems?

2. I have the white le fab, and it's actually pretty easy to keep clean. The leather is very durable. No color transfer worries either:smile: Sorry I'm no help on the choice I have the white and I just orderd the black about 5 mins. ago from elux!

3. WHITE! :love:

4. Both colors in my honest opinion are unbelievably gorgeous. However, I am really drawn to the black with gold trim, it is to die for.

5. the white is my favorite color for the Suhali line!

get white! :yes:

6. Love the black!

7. I vote white!

8. i prefer the black one.

9. i'm going to say BLACK!!!

10. I want both, but can only get one.

The only thing is I have a mc white speedy 30 that rubbed on my jeans and I can't get the stain off. I'm afraid thay it will happen again. Its just so ugly when I look at it. Ewww....

I always tend to wear a lot of black too.

HELP, as I would like to purchase the bag tomorrow. Thanks!

11. It sounds like you're leaning toward the black :graucho: Both colors are gorgeous, but I prefer the white.

12. And a matching PTI wallet too!

13. They are both beautiful....but the white is stunning:love:

14. Do most people wear it on their shoulder, crook of arm or hand held?

15. if you can only have one get the black.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice