Le Fab Colors

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Can You Tell Me All The Colors ~ La Fab Has Ever Come In?

This Is What I Have (Is This Correct?)

-Noir (Black)
    -Blanc (White)

-Sienna (Brown)
    -Geranium
    -Plum
    -Blue

Did It Ever Come In Silver Or Gold??? Which Ones Are Discontinued?
    I Have Always Wanted Suhali....Le Fab Is My All Time Favorite:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hopefully ~ It's In My Near Future!!!

If Anyone Knows....It Would Be So Helpful ......Thank You So Much!!!!!! :flowers:

2. the silver and gold were either limited editions or special orders, i don't remember which. but you got all the other colors right :yes:

i think in the celebrity thread Jessica Simpson's tooling both of those around

and by the way, the white is my favorite color in the Suhali line. you should get that :nuts:!

3. I am in loooove with Geranium.... :heart:.

4. I love the gold and silver Le Fab. I would get either black or white.

5. You Are All Wonderful ~ Thank You!!!

I Love Every Single One!!!!!!! It's Too Hard To Choose!!! :smile:

6. Yup, you got all the colors right. The silver and gold was LE pieces during winter, I believe 2003? I so want the argent one!

I just got my le fab about two months ago. I was so indecisive between black and white. I decided black and I'm extremely happy with my choice. Good luck on picking a color!

7. Ooh me too! At the last LV party I went to, there was a lady who had the white Fringe bucket and her daughter had the gold Le Fab. I'd never seen one in person and it's GORGEOUS!! :love:

When I end up getting one though, it'll be black.

8. Someone in the forum has a gold one, I can't remember the username though.
    Personally, I'd get them in white, black and plum (that order !).

9. Yeah, I like white suhali the best myself...

10. I really like the brown l'ingénieux

11. bagluv, You've named all the Le Fabs in LVLover's collection!!!:nuts::love:

12. I like white too and seriously, we ought to raid that Simpson girl's closet - she's like Barbie - she has Everything!

13. Yeux ~ You Love White!!! Me Too!!!!!! :smile: Of Course JS Has Them...Lucky Girl!!!

John5 ~ Geranium Is Gorgeous!!! Any In Your Future???

Michelle ~ I Think I Have Seen The Silver....They Do Sound Gorgeous!!!

ShoulderEyeCandy ~ It Was 2003? Thank You! I Keep Thinking Later! The Black Is Beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Lvbabydoll ~ The Mom Had The Fringe Bucket & The Daughter The Gold!!!
    I Am Leaning Most Towards Black!!! I'm Not Surprised Le Fab Is In Your Near Future...You Definitely Are The Lvbabydoll!!!!!!!! :smile:

Ayla ~ I Would Love To See The Gold....I Will Have To Go Look For It!!!!! :smile:I Love Your Color Choices, In That Order!!!!!! :smile:

Lola ~ I Can't Remember ~ Do You Have The White??? :smile:

Jamalu ~The Brown L'ingénieux Is Gorgeous!!!!!!

LV_addict ~ lvLover Has Them All???!!!!!!! I That She Had Quite A Few. I Will Have To Look @ Her Collection Again! Thank You! :smile: ......I Love Your Blue (I Wish I Got It Before It Discont.)!!!!! :smile:

artgirl ~ I Know! How Many Times Does Jessica Wear Them Anyways?!!! :smile:

14. The suhalis in white is also my favourite! :biggrin:

15. Geranium Suhali? Hmm... Probably just a Cles since I'm a guy...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice