LE Dentelle Speedy Silver 30.... KEEP or SELL???

What to do w/ Speedy Dentelle?

• KEEP her! she's a TDF LE!

• give her another chance and decide later!

• SELL! no point in keeping, LE or not!

Results are only viewable after voting.

purse-nality

SemiKindCharmedLife
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
dear LVoe's,

i am officially laying my 1-&-only Speedy's fate in your hands... its been a while since i last saw her...

PLS help me decide... :confused1:

thank ya!

Gentle Reminder: No selling/trading/buying on TPF. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd give her another chance.....if you still don't love her then sell.
I wish I had purchased the gold dentelle speedy when I had the chance. Sigh.........

OMG, I'd love to see a picture of this Speedy in question.

My reaction is to KEEP HER! Reason? The Mono Speedy 30 is my favourite LV bag even though all my others are more expensive. If I had a LE Speedy 30, I would just adore it too much to let it go.

I know you may have different feelings for it, but I would say give it another try. Carry her around and see how you feel.

Hmm, I don't own one (too $$$ for me :shame:smile: but from my view, its a really nice LE piece!

I say: keep it for now, make a point of using it a bit more then make a decision. Remember it is LE so once its gone, thats it!

even if you sell DONT SELL NOW LV prices are really low. they may go up again in late feb went everyone gets their tax returns back or in the summer when people want summer bags...

Not a fan of this LE speedy but I've seen people carrying her and looking fabulous! So if you do like the style and it suits you, perhaps give her another chance. You can always sell it later when you are absolutely sure.