Le Club de Lunettes de Soleil Club - Sunglasses!

Faux-Semblant Rectangle in dark brown with Damier interior:

FauxSemblant1.jpg

FauxSemblant2.jpg

and now it makes two (and counting):

FauxSemblantMillionaire2.jpg

;)

I LOVE Louis Vuitton Sunglasses, they make every other brand of sunglasses feel like they're cheap and low quality, they just feel so mych better crafted.

I have Conspiration GM (only ones that fit my face), but I want to get the Bindhi. Sorry, no ppic. =/

deluxeduck: Where did you get the lovely case in the first picture? I would LoVe something like that for my next purchase of sunglasses. ^_^ vbmenu_register("postmenu_1464445", true);

Liberté;1527574 said:
I LOVE Louis Vuitton Sunglasses, they make every other brand of sunglasses feel like they're cheap and low quality, they just feel so mych better crafted.

I have Conspiration GM (only ones that fit my face), but I want to get the Bindhi. Sorry, no ppic. =/

deluxeduck: Where did you get the lovely case in the first picture? I would LoVe something like that for my next purchase of sunglasses. ^_^ vbmenu_register("postmenu_1464445", true);

welcome to the club!

are you refering to the wooden box? it came exclusively with the Millionaire sunglasses :yes:

are all of the LV sunglasses polarized?
That's very odd... most of the designer sunglasses just offer UV protection
I am very impressed if they're all polarized and def. want to get my hands on Gina sunglasses...they're gorgeous! Are they available anywhere still?