Le Club de Lunettes de Soleil - Sunglasses!

1. Welcome to the LV Sunnies Club!

here's my one and only:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

come and share yours :supacool:

2. I love these!!! Huntington Sunglasses

DSC01582.JPG DSC01583.JPG DSC01584.JPG
  3. I want to be a part of this club too!:nuts:

Obsession Carre:

PICT4837.jpg PICT4834.jpg PICT4844.jpg
  4. Gina:

PICT4838.jpg PICT4841.jpg
  5. here's an article i've found about LV sunnies back when they were first launched last year:

for the original article and a couple of photos click here: http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2005/10/25/lifeliving/12278309&sec=lifeliving

;)

6. That is an interesting article, and I am remembering the movies they mentioned and the styles of glasses they created from those movies...

very cool! By far the best pair of sunglasses I have ever owned!

7. i agree. i don't think i could ever buy any other brand of sunnies again :yes:

8. For the longest time I thought LV sunnies were nothing special. But as the saying goes "Don't knock it till you try it!" I must say, I am in LOVE with both pairs I own and wear them ALWAYS! Still regret not getting the millionaires though!:sad:
    BTW, great article, DD! Thanks for posting!:flowers:

9. Cool article!!

Gorgeous glasses, everyone!

10. Bindi Sunglasses

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

Huntington Sunglasses

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Thanks for posting that article Deluxeduck! Informative indeed.

Count me in. When I saw these bad boys online I could not resist! :drool:
    I ran to my nearest LV, tried them on and have not been able to take them off. I'd actually like to get another pair just like them so I can get my 'script in them... One pair script one pair not for those days when I wear contacts. Okay, I'm talking too much...
    [​IMG]

13. One more shot. I agree that one has to experience the quality of LV sunglasses to really understand:
    [​IMG]

14. Got the Honey Glitter Obsessions (square) for my mom today as a Christmas present. I'll be borrowing them though, of course lol ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. i love all of your sunglasses! what really caught me was the title! my cousin is in cirque de soleil!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice