LE christian siriano for VS makeup

beauty k addict

no. 45
O.G.
Jun 30, 2007
YEG
i haven't been on the vs site for months and just noticed this now. anyone tried this yet? the colors and packaging looks great not to mention the price! :graucho:

Feb 26, 2006
WI, USA
I've only just noticed like you, but it seems like VS has overhauled their whole cosmetics line. I just got a postcard in the mail for a free mini gloss and $10 off a $35 makeup purchase. I am curious. I wonder if the formulas of the products have changed or just the packaging. I noticed they still refer to their shadows as Silky Eye Shadow and they still have their Perfect Lipstick.

The Kajal in the Christian Siriano line looks really cool. It sort of reminds me of that one Guerlain put out not too long ago. The price is pretty decent as well.

alexandra28

Chanel, LV & Hermes
O.G.
Jun 5, 2009
USA
WOW just noticed it now with your link. But yeah, at their semi-annual sale they were selling their old cosmetic line really cheap. I got a few lipsticks for like $2 at the sale. A few days ago i did see at a VS store that they were putting out all of the new makeup line. At the store i went not everything was completely out (some areas were still empty). But i was on a hurry so did not had time to play with the makeup as much. I did not see the LE edition stuff thou. Thanks for putting the link here.

T0TEMAMA!

fashionista
Jun 9, 2008
in the mall
I specifically love the packaging and the makeup case and the brush. I won't be buying it, because VS makeup is not as good quality to me, But love the product packaging.

Divyaangana

Team ♥ Jacob
Nov 7, 2006
Where ever my heart takes me....
I just got an email from VS about this, and I have to admit I'm curious. I liked Christian a lot when he was doing Project Runway and I'm hopeful that he will do good things with a makeup line. And VS makeup doesn't seem to be half bad anymore. They used to be rather blah, but lately it seems like they are really trying to compete within the beauty world.

bluemoon

TV Addict
Jun 23, 2007
I was just in a VS store yesterday and saw the Christian Siriano line. The colors and packaging looked nice, IMO.