Le Boy Size Clarification

lovingit74

Jul 1, 2015
The $4900 was called "old medium" and the $5200 was called "new medium". My SA thinks they discountinued the name and the $4900 is called "medium " and $5200 is called "large".

Is this true? Or did the dimensions actually change.

Last edited:
The $4900 was called "old medium" and the $5200 was called "new medium". My SA thinks they discountinued the name and the $4900 is called "medium " and $5200 is called "large".

Is this true? Or did the dimensions actually change.

Yes this is correct. Instead of some SA saying "old" medium and "new" medium some just now call them medium and large. The dimensions didn't change. You are safe to go by price until an increase...lol.

There are 4 standard sizes for the boy bag, with the 5th being a limited edition one that I've seen around. My SA and his business manager refer to them as the following; small, old medium, new medium, and jumbo. I've also heard other SA's drop the old and new and just call them medium and large like you said. Standard prices would be $4300, $4700, $5200 and $5500. There is a 5th size called the "toy" size which is super small and doesn't fit anything lol, I've seen it before in galuchat

Reactions: Plumeria233
There are 4 standard sizes for the boy bag, with the 5th being a limited edition one that I've seen around. My SA and his business manager refer to them as the following; small, old medium, new medium, and jumbo. I've also heard other SA's drop the old and new and just call them medium and large like you said. Standard prices would be $4300, $4700, $5200 and $5500. There is a 5th size called the "toy" size which is super small and doesn't fit anything lol, I've seen it before in galuchat

My SA said that the medium is $4900 not $4700

The mini size is soooooo small I couldn't even fit my iPhone 6s in the bag diagonally! As cute as it looked I wasn't going to pay $4k for a bag that can't even if my phone. SA suggested I use this bag when I just hold my phone (which is never since I have a toddler, any free hands go to toddler, not my phone [emoji12])

Yes this is correct. Instead of some SA saying "old" medium and "new" medium some just now call them medium and large. The dimensions didn't change. You are safe to go by price until an increase...lol.
The dimensions between the old and new medium did indeed change.
Old Medium- 9.8 x 5.9 x 3.5 inches
New Medium- 11 x 7 x 3.5 inches
Picture courtesy of @sherrielinn
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/boy-old-medium-vs-new-medium-size-comparison-on-53.864350/

IMG_0531.JPG

A Bloomingdale SA sent me this and said they just got it in. This bag is $4700 old medium size. But looking at the number of diamonds across, there are 5 diamonds horizontally and 3 diamonds vertically. Isn't this a small size $4200?

I need the second pic which is an old medium with 7 diamonds horizontally and 4 diamonds vertically. Is the SA mistaken?

Attachments

• part0.jpg
    part0.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 350
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 360
I don't think it's too small. It holds about the same as a classic flap mini (i think)....
Since I'm trying to get the black le boy in an old medium, I was thinking to get the ivory in a small. Just to have two different sizes. But I don't know if I will regret it as I typically have all my bags in the old medium size.