Le Boy or all black reissue

which one to keep

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wimpykid

Jan 16, 2018
debating between these two. le boy chevron medium with light gold and all black reissue 255, size small.
feel the le boy looks big on me, and reissue will be careless and easier to dress up and down. need help!

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg IMG_0201.jpg IMG_0202.jpg

Reactions: Law
debating between these two. le boy chevron medium with light gold and all black reissue 255, size small.
feel the le boy looks big on me, and reissue will be careless and easier to dress up and down. need help!

View attachment 3936344

View attachment 3936345 View attachment 3936346 View attachment 3936347

Sounds already like you’re leaning toward keep the reissue.

Both bags are sooo beautiful but I would definitely keep the reissue myself. So black is well sought after as well which gives the reissue an extra edge imho.

Reactions: Freckles1
Sounds already like you’re leaning toward keep the reissue.

Both bags are sooo beautiful but I would definitely keep the reissue myself. So black is well sought after as well which gives the reissue an extra edge imho.

Haha , thanks. The part I like reissue is as what the lady above said it has a younger vibe

I have both styles - I wish my Boy had the outer pocket like the reissue... having said that..... I like the So Black reissue.... but I have heard the black hardware scratches easily... check it out. Good luck!

Reactions: MahaM
I can see your dilemma as they are both amazing bags!

Even though My personal taste is the Boy Bag, Based on your pics, the reissue blends more beautifully with your style & figure. :smile: