Le boy bag is for young ladies only?

giorgina

O.G.
Oct 3, 2009
Italy
Hello ladies I like Le BOY bag ( medium size) but maybe this lovely bag is more suitable for young ladies and not for me that I got more than 40 yrs old I look very young but still maybe this bag is not for women at my age ? What do you think ladies shell I buy it or not and as I get older do you think I still can wear it ? I need your advice Thank you very much !!!!!

MapleLuxe

Nov 30, 2013
Nooo I think it looks wonderful on a more mature woman!! I think that the older the better because the bag looks more classic when worn on a 'woman' as opposed to on a 'girl'. Its a very versatile bag and shape, I think you can dress them very casual and dress them up. If you like it.. get it and enjoy it!! :smile:

Nov 19, 2006
Nooo I think it looks wonderful on a more mature woman!! I think that the older the better because the bag looks more classic when worn on a 'woman' as opposed to on a 'girl'. Its a very versatile bag and shape, I think you can dress them very casual and dress them up. If you like it.. get it and enjoy it!! :smile:
I agree with maple! don't let your age dictate which bag you buy. buy that one that you love :heart: the boy is gorgeous and you should get one.

Catsandbags

Sep 18, 2013
NY
I saw a woman who looked around 50 and she had a beige boy bag and it looked fantastic!! It's quite a sophisticated bag - suitable for many age ranges :smile:

Dec 29, 2012
I think it'll look fabulous on anyone at any age. It has to work for you and your lifestyle.... When all that works, then you can rock it as long as you want to! Age is only a number. Does not dictate style as a previous poster said!

L.Vuitton.Freak

Jason W
Aug 27, 2011
Perth, Western Australia
I think any Chanel bag for women will be suitable! A dude carrying Chanel, well that is a different story, but for you I think you can rock it! Life is too short to worry about what people think! Although it is expensive and that you would get a lot of wear out of it, only you will know - so it comes down to your personal judgement, but if I was in your shoes, I would definitely get one! Good luck with your decision making!

JE2824

Jan 30, 2014
No!! I am 38. I have 3 boy bags and I love them! I think they suit anyone. Go for it! I think they are such fabulous bags.

South Beach

Jun 20, 2012
amour sacs à main
Yes , I think any age for the Boy or most any of the Chanel bags , really it's all how you style them. I've worn my boy with a suit for a social business event and with denim - it looked great both ways.

cece1

Apr 8, 2012
My MIL is in her 60s and rocks her boy bags so I would agree that it is an ageless bag!!