LE Alligator trimmed Mahina XL..quick pic..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I said I would show a pic of the LE Mahina XL. I was told there were only 20 made.

[​IMG]

2. Wow! Beautiful!! Congrats!

3. :wtf:LOVE those handles! They are a beautiful color that complement the Mono so well! This bag is absolutely beautiful. Is the Mono nice & soft & supple? Lucky you photomama24!

4. Wow.. Such a unique bag!

5. The bag is hot to death. The mono is soft like regular mono really. I feel slightly sick about it because I could have bought a Birkin 35, but I like this bag more.

6. Wow!! :nuts: Lovely colors, it's stunning!! Congrats!!

7. Just get the Birkin next time! Please post more photos (interior) when you have time of that beautiful 1-of-20 bag!

8. My goodness, that bag is friggin gorgeous!!!!
    I have not seen anything from LV that I have wanted for a very long time, especially the monogram pieces.

If they ever made a normal vachetta version of that (in more realistic prices) I would be all over it! However, you are probably paying for the exclusivity of owning a truly limited edition piece (omg, only 20?!) and they will probably never release that in normal vachetta. Congrats on such a gorgeous, GORGEOUS bag!

9. what a gorgeous bag, congrats!

10. Wow that's beautiful! Congratulations on your new exquisite purchase! :biggrin:

11. wow its so beautiful! congrats!

12. WOW - would love to see the pics of the scrunching sides....

I didnt realize it was going to be MONO, that totally took me off guard!

13. This bag is hot to death and luckily, you can still get your Birkin--if you had passed this up, you probably never would have been able to get it again. Enjoy it! :yahoo:

14. I am in love with it!

15. Now that is the best bag I have seen in awhile:tup: The only other bag that got me like this was the Irene. Hugh congrats:tup::woohoo::nuts::faint::okay::girlsigh::drinkup: