LE Alligator trimmed Mahina XL..quick pic..

photomama24

LV VIC
O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
I said I would show a pic of the LE Mahina XL. I was told there were only 20 made.

mahina.jpg

:wtf:LOVE those handles! They are a beautiful color that complement the Mono so well! This bag is absolutely beautiful. Is the Mono nice & soft & supple? Lucky you photomama24!

:wtf:LOVE those handles! They are a beautiful color that complement the Mono so well! This bag is absolutely beautiful. Is the Mono nice & soft & supple? Lucky you photomama24!

The bag is hot to death. The mono is soft like regular mono really. I feel slightly sick about it because I could have bought a Birkin 35, but I like this bag more.

The bag is hot to death. The mono is soft like regular mono really. I feel slightly sick about it because I could have bought a Birkin 35, but I like this bag more.

My goodness, that bag is friggin gorgeous!!!!
I have not seen anything from LV that I have wanted for a very long time, especially the monogram pieces.

If they ever made a normal vachetta version of that (in more realistic prices) I would be all over it! However, you are probably paying for the exclusivity of owning a truly limited edition piece (omg, only 20?!) and they will probably never release that in normal vachetta. Congrats on such a gorgeous, GORGEOUS bag!

This bag is hot to death and luckily, you can still get your Birkin--if you had passed this up, you probably never would have been able to get it again. Enjoy it! :yahoo: