LCD screen on my digital camera is all white?

1. Has this happened to anyone? I have a Sony Cybershot and the LCD screen has gone blank white... no clue why. :confused1:

2. Give the Sony Customer Service folks a call. They certainly could help you out.

3. ITA, I hope it's fixable. I am addicted to my digital and never leave home without it.

4. Thanks, Twinkle. I did call Sony but they weren't much help, especially as this camera is already outdated. I wanted to take pictures of my new apartment for my folks so they could rest assured I'm not living in some cochroach infested hovel! lol

5. i have a sony too and it is a u40, the screen went blank. it can still snap and all but i just can't view it. i brought it in to fix last year and it was costly, now it happened again. i am not buying another sony ever again! i love this camera coz it is super small and sleek looking.

6. Poutine, I know! With the cost of fixing the darn thing, I could just buy another digital camera. Shucks. I think I will have to do that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice