Lazy collection showcase (Polene and Celine)

whats the horse carriage bag called
I've just seen it as "Celine Horse Carriage Box Bag" Or "Celine Horse Carriage Shoulder Bag." Check etsy; there's a lot of vintage Celine bags on there. I've tried the box and the Triomphe and I do think my horse carriage bag holds the most. The only thing is its not crossbody but I'm thinking of getting a strap extender.

Should I Get a Dior Saddle Bag? I'm thinking of getting one more bag, maybe a fun bag. I've been thinking about it on and off since I tried it on in stores. This is my collection so far, and there's not much more I want. I thought about Chanel or Hermes but those prices are crazy and they feel too old or feminine to me. I'm looking for more of a cool girl/edgy/androgynous unisex vibe. I prefer medium size bags but I can accept larger small bags. For my wardrobe I usually dress in all black. So should I get the saddle bag? If not, what should I get?

handbag collection 2022.jpg

Should I Get a Dior Saddle Bag? I'm thinking of getting one more bag, maybe a fun bag. I've been thinking about it on and off since I tried it on in stores. This is my collection so far, and there's not much more I want. I thought about Chanel or Hermes but those prices are crazy and they feel too old or feminine to me. I'm looking for more of a cool girl/edgy/androgynous unisex vibe. I prefer medium size bags but I can accept larger small bags. For my wardrobe I usually dress in all black. So should I get the saddle bag? If not, what should I get?

View attachment 5663683
beautiful neutrals!

I loved Dior saddle bag when I saw it from pictures, but when I tried it on in store, it was not what I expected. I think it all boils down to what you like and it fits your needs. for the saddle bag, I like the white one the most.

Reactions: poleneceline
beautiful neutrals!

I loved Dior saddle bag when I saw it from pictures, but when I tried it on in store, it was not what I expected. I think it all boils down to what you like and it fits your needs. for the saddle bag, I like the white one the most.
I thought it was stupid at first, and I wanted a lady dior. When i went to the store, I was dismayed to find the lady dior looked wrong on me but the saddle bag looked cool. Its definitely not the most practical bag.

Lady Dior also looked very wrong with me. The long wallet can’t fit into the saddle bag… even the large version.
Yeah, and I remembered why I didnt get the saddle bag before. It looks cool but on my frame it looks like the bag is wearing me! So I will stick to the polene dix. I preordered one in black since i keep looking at black shoulder bags in the saddle/moon shape.

Reactions: sophiegray