Lazata.com Buyer beware

Please only post deals & steals in our DEALS & STEALS forum. Authenticity questions should always be searched first and then posted in our Authenticate This Forum.
I'll move this for you . . .

I would stay away from this site.

:tdown::tdown:
No physical address listed at all.
Why? What are they hiding???

They have posted stock photos stolen from the designer's websites, so how do you know what you will really receive?

They sell brand new "LV" handbags. The only online sites authorized to sell LV is LV and Eluxury.com. (Note, even Saks/NM aren't selling LV on their websites). That right there would tell me to stay away!!

Hey i have purchased from lazata in the past. I myself was unsure about the items. Untill i actually received my Speedy 25 in the mail. The shipping was fast took like 3 days. I have like 4 other handbags that i have purchased in the city all various louis vuitton bags. I can assure you these bags are 100% authentic. ...

Unfortunately, you are mistaken, without a doubt, and you bought a fake Speedy. They sell fakes. Take it to an LV boutique, ask for the sales manager, ask about authenticity, and you will be told the truth about this bag. You can also post good pics of it in the Authenticate This Louis Vuitton thread, and see what response you receive.

Hey i have purchased from lazata in the past. I myself was unsure about the items. Untill i actually received my Speedy 25 in the mail. The shipping was fast took like 3 days. I have like 4 other handbags that i have purchased in the city all various louis vuitton bags. I can assure you these bags are 100% authentic. ...
welcome to the PF.

so sorry for you, think you have bee scammed - please post pic in http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-this-louis-vuitton-433304.html

the girls will help you there.

Good luck ever getting your money back since they are based out of the Netherlands:

owner-contact: P-SPS1705
owner-fname: Samual
owner-lname: Swir
owner-street: 21 Lesa St. 302368696
owner-city: Xerus
owner-zip: 32123
owner-country: MY
owner-phone: +31(0)302368696
owner-email: [email protected]

admin-contact: P-CLZ29
admin-organization: LeaseWeb BV
admin-fname: LeaseWeb
admin-lname: BV
admin-street: J.W. Lucasweg 35
admin-city: HAARLEM
admin-state: Noord Holland
admin-zip: 2031BE
admin-country: NL
admin-phone: +31(0)203162880
admin-fax: +31(0)203162890
admin-email: [email protected]

Thanks for posting this info, ladies. I was looking at their website after a google search for a LV bag and was wondering if it was authentic. I did a search on tPF and you guys answered my questions!!!

So, I purchased the Louis Vuitton Monogram bag for $485 on the lazata.com website. I still have not received it. Has anyone else purchased anything from the site? I'd love some feedback. Thank you guys.:biggrin:

I have read quite a few posts stating this site sells fakes. I am looking at buying my very first LV and don't know that I want to spend the money at this time until I decide if I even like the bags....I am a Gucci girl at heart and love my Gucci...but have fallen in love with the Damier Azur Galliera. Can anyone say if in fact these are fakes, are they nice or can you positively tell they are fake? Though I know it may make a few of you cringe, I might be willing to start with a fake and then work my way to real.

I got Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas Zippy Wallet for a friend as a gift from them. It came a few days ago. I'm not a real savvyy when it comes to checking authenticity but it looks and feels real and i got a good deal. So I hope my friend likes it.